If you could meet any skater and ask any question, who/what would it be? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

If you could meet any skater and ask any question, who/what would it be?

Simoner119

Rinkside
I literally spent years of my life fantasizing about meeting Michelle Kwan and what I would say to her. When i finally got the chance/honor when I met her last year at Worlds in LA my mind went blank. I was in shock and barely said two words to her as I got her autograph and picture. The minute she walked about i started crying, out of happiness of course. I wished I could somehow show her what an influence she has been on my life, but I will probably never find the words to express something like that.

modernaire

Spectator
I'd probably gather Mao and Yuna together and dance around them in a circle singing "Why Can't We Be Friends?".

ronja_so

Rinkside
It would be Evgeni Plushenko.
I would ask him, what he wants to do with his career; whether he still in the future will compete. :unsure:

This question really, really bothers me. He is so unpredictable. He could retire, but I wouldn´t be surprised at all, if he´d take another three-season break and then return to the next Olympics.

I cant wait following seasons to see what happens. If he retires, it makes me very sad, because there´s no one that could reach his level. :cry:

princess9

On the Ice
Great question, Bijoux!

I'd like to meet Oksana Baiul and ask her why she dresses so tackily! Awful taste! LOL. Well, I think she would laugh as she's got a good sense of humor. I would also tell her her SP as the White Swan was a truly memorable performance for the decades.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Really, Seniorita? How cool. I guess that gives me hope for future encounters with Kurt Browning (at whose feet I will surely faint).

really:) And if moi, I didnt fall flat down, anybody can do it.:yes: And it is surprising to find out skaters are humans like the ones you meet in supermarket, until then I thought they were aliens:laugh:

Phoenix347

Final Flight
This one is real easy:

Me: Hi Tonya.

Tonya H: Oh hi...

Me: I've been really wanting to meet you... and ask you... did you know about it???

Whack!!

Tonya H: Does that answer your question?

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Tomas Verner: Why are your exhibition pieces so good and then when competition rolls around you play the pop, lock, and drop game? :laugh:

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
:love:Definitely, Michelle Kwan:love:
First, I will thank her for making such a great impact on my life and probably I would not be able to say anything just like Simoner119. You are lucky Simoner119! I will wait for my dream to come true.

Simoner119

Rinkside
:love:Definitely, Michelle Kwan:love:
First, I will thank her for making such a great impact on my life and probably I would not be able to say anything just like Simoner119. You are lucky Simoner119! I will wait for my dream to come true.

Thanks! I really hope it comes true, I couldnt believe it did for me. She is truly an amazing woman, even more so in person

dizzydi7

On the Ice
If you could meet any skater and ask any question.........

I would like to put Michelle Kwan on the spot and ask her why she dropped Frank Carroll as her coach just before the olympics. I know she would never answer it honestly because she NEVER discloses anything personal about herself. I don't expect that even years from now she will come forward with the truth.

I've always suspected it was a money issue between her father and Frank.

Dizzy