Very scary Mikey-Pikey photo. (Viewer caution advised.) | Golden Skate

Very scary Mikey-Pikey photo. (Viewer caution advised.)

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
What's so scary about it? Would you rather he have a hugh beer belly hanging over his pants:sheesh: What I see here is a nice looking young man that is in shape.

shine

Record Breaker
Is it just me or is Weiss already balding therefore needs weird hair cover on his forehead?
And yes, Mike you are just so manly and hot.
:sheesh:

blurrysarah

On the Ice
He's in shape, good for him, but does he need to wear a teeny little shirt and beat us over the head with the fact?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Well, for a start, he has shaved his arm pits and also has no chest hair either. That is a bit nonstandard. dpp

IDLERACER

Medalist
He appears to be holding some sort of white substance in his hands. Two pieces of cotton perhaps? He also seems to be looking up at that white stuff and grinning as if it were some sort of explosive he's about to throw on the ground. I think we have a real mystery here!

The only thing scary is the devilish expression on his face.

OT -- BTW, BlurrySarah, speaking of sexy hunks, the latest issue of International Figure Skating magazine has the 10 most beautiful people in figure skating. No, Michael Weiss didn't make it, but #1 on the men's list (OK, it's alphabetical) is Australian dreamboat Sean Carlow. From your prospective down under, is Sean really all that?;)

To tell the truth, I have never heard of him before. Will we be seeing him in international competitions?

Mathman

PS. http://www.scratchspin.com/2003/worlds03/carlow1.html

Last edited:

SugarCoated

Rinkside
o wow. It looks like some beat him with a bottle of self tanner and then shoved him into some very tight clothes. I dont like that grin on his face... hes almost saying "im too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts". corny... lol

Deoderant

Spectator
What's so scary about it? Would you rather he have a hugh beer belly hanging over his pants?

I'd rather he keep his damn shirt buttoned. He needs to trade outfits with that Sean Carlow fellow. :D

Last edited:

Kasey

Medalist
Not so sure of the goofy expression on his face (of course, maybe it's the spin's G-forces, he he), but the bod?? Yep, he's too sexy for his shirt, you got it baybee! Whoo hoo Mikey!

Kasey

berthes ghost

Final Flight
He skated to "My Angel is a certerfold" :sheesh: and opened with his new twisty backflip, although it was way low and he land on tow feet and two hands like a dog.

The juicy pants were tight and low waisted and the shirt high exposing abdomen like in a gay prode parade. Towards the end, he ripped open his shirt to some cheesy lyric about taking ones clothes off in private or something.

Anyway, he does have a nice bod and it is a welcome relief after being subjected to Phillipe's pasty white, scrwny body with 3 lone chest hairs. :(

He lost weight in 02, not with a diet but he says he just did, not intentionally. But he does a waist like girl now, although the picture shown above is all distorted.

blurrysarah

On the Ice
Ah, Sean Carlow. I skated a session with him on the ice once, and he's quite cute. Nice eyes. He's my age though, and probably much more appealing to younger girls than anyone over 25.
As far as his skating goes, well, I can't really expect Aussies to top the podium....or even end up near it...But good for him on being noticed for something. :laugh:
There's photos here on this aussie skating site http://www3.sympatico.ca/aussie/AussieSkates1.html

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
his facial expression is the only think scary about the pic... but he is spinning so that's no surprise

yet another "sexy" program done by Lisa I'm sure... I love Mike's skating... but I'm tired of how his wife's program portrays him on the ice :p