Possible Khokhlova/ Andreev partnership | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Possible Khokhlova/ Andreev partnership

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
It has been confirmed: Fedor and Jana are going to compete and represent Russia!!!!!

My pick for Gold in Sochi: Khokolva and Andreev!!!

colleen o'neill

Medalist
;)I've been trying to do this for half an hour but my edit function has been a bit recalcitrant...I'll try again. This has gone up over at FSU..

Originally Posted by Autumn_girl View Post
Here is Yana's interview (use google translate)
http://www.nvspb.ru/tops/yana-hohlov...jie-pary-42535
And Yana and Sergei's video interview, all in Russian
http://www.championat.ru/other/news-503856.html
Yana looks fine and excited about her new partner and coaches. She said that Fedor worked with ice dancing couples as a coach and skated with them to show what they should do, so he has experience and good skating skills, can do the elements, they didn't have any problems with lifts also. The only problem is that he has no experience in skating with partner, but she hopes he will learn this. Fedor came to Moscow for a few days, but not for training, they needed to meet some people from FS federation. It was hard decision for Yana, she understands that she needs to work really hard and will try to do her best. She will go to the US in June.
Sergei tried to joke, but it was obvious that it's not easy for him and he refused to answer some questions. Now he is planning to heal his knee and also doing some TV commentary
Ahhhh...now, Russian speakers... please chime in.;)

( Skate Canada or Skate America would make a nice venue, don't you think ? )

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
An interesting team.... I have to admit that I don´t have much faith on FA, have gotten the impression that he has no duration for anything, but we will see.

princess9

On the Ice
I think he's so over in the skating world. I am surprised he has not done something else in life. Well, one never knows. He is to say something nice, good looking.