Mao's magnetism resonates on a global scale | Golden Skate

Mao's magnetism resonates on a global scale

Bennett

Record Breaker
This guy, Mr. JACK GALLAGHER, seems like a big admirer of Mao, just as much as Hersh of Sasha. Just to give info, the book title, "Princess Mao," is a subtitle of "Asada Mao Story" written for young children. My guess is that the publisher believes that little girls love princesses. Mao is enormously popular among kids and parents so that the publisher would earn a big deal.

rtureck

Final Flight
This guy, Mr. JACK GALLAGHER, seems like a big admirer of Mao, just as much as Hersh of Sasha. Just to give info, the book title, "Princess Mao," is a subtitle of "Asada Mao Story" written for young children. My guess is that the publisher believes that little girls love princesses. Mao is enormously popular among kids and parents so that the publisher would earn a big deal.

There were at least 3 books/ biography published about MK when she was 15 -16. Nothing wrong with books targeting little girls.

And there was a Tara book somewhere in there as well. I think stories starring figure skaters are a natural, and they probably inspire a certain number of girls to take up skating. I think I actually have one of the Michelle books lying around the house still. i'd buy a book about Mao!