Password Changes | Golden Skate

Password Changes

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
For some reason, I can't get my password to save on my blackberry, thus causing major whining while traveling for work when my snark monster has no outlet. I believe if I could change my password to something that I can remember vs. a 16-digit number this wouldn't be an issue. However, I am afraid that once I attempt to make the change, I will lose myself forever and will have to start all over - with a new screen name, history and all that stuff.

Any suggestions on having my cake and eating it too would be appreciated! Thanks!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
To change your password, wait till you are at home and not on the small screen of your blackberry.

Login using your current password.

Look at the top of the page where you will see the phrase "Welcome Kwanford Wife" To the right of that, is an item called "Settings." Click on it.

Look down the left hand side of the page. You will see a section called "My Settings" and within that block is an item called "Edit Email and Password"

Click on it.

Then you must type in your old password once and your new password twice.

If you do it wrong, you are logged in, your old password is working, and you haven't screwed up anything. You just try again. However, if against all odds, something goes terribly wrong, I am sending you a PM with my email address.