Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Johnny Weir article - very outspoken

Quote Originally Posted by John King View Post
    If you're refering to Tonya & Nancy, for the hundredth time, it was Tonya's exhusband and his goons that carried out the attack! Tonya's alledged involvement in planning it would have to render the Scottish verdict "Not Proven".
    Actually, I agree with this and I would reinstate her as competitive skater. The one thing that haunts me, is Did she know about It? and if so, is that reason enough for her banning her? I can't answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Kerryfan View Post
    Johnny Weir used to be one of my favorite skaters, but he's really turning me off. He's being incredibly immature and overreacting over a comment Evan made without thinking. We all make mistakes and Johnny just needs to move on. Evan's acting fine, he's just trying to defend himself, and Johnny's brought it to the point where Evan can't "ignore" it. This is really bothering me and I have removed myself from Johnny Weir's fans on Facebook.
    Also, Johnny was supposed to room with Evan in Vancouver, but he refused and roomed with Tanith instead. Other than Tanith, Sasha and Lambiel, I don't think he likes ANY skaters very much.
    I was wondering if Johnny has lost much of his huge fan base due to recent gossip about him?

Custom Title
    I don't think he ever lost his die hard fans. They love that he disses Evan. Johnny has an international following. It seems they just expect him to be as he is. He can do no wrong with his long time fans. I love his skating and really don't follow the other stuff but he's made me laugh many times at his antics. I enjoyed seeing Galina, Petrenko and everyone else laugh with him in the kiss and cry with the red roses crown on his head. Its only figureskating after all and most fans are rather forgiving of him. He's like a 14 year old in some ways. I personally don't make much of any of the off ice silliness. He needs lots of attention, clearly! LOL.

Medalist
    From the new comms that popped up after the Olys, I think Johnny gained new fans. I don't know if he lost any of his fans before 2010 but the ones he just gained are still there

Quote Originally Posted by ballerynna View Post
    From the new comms that popped up after the Olys, I think Johnny gained new fans. I don't know if he lost any of his fans before 2010 but the ones he just gained are still there
    Not true for me. Never a big Weir fan I enjoyed his Olympic programs and good sportsmanship.
    His actions since then have led me away again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6