In Love? | Golden Skate

In Love?

Ninjagirl

Rinkside
Is there anyone else who's wonderig if Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin are in love (with eachother)?

Perhaps some one actuallt knows if they are together or not?

I think they would be a great couple off-ice too!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
The rumors have Tatiana involved with their coach Vasiliev. Saying this has gotten me into trouble with GS board members before, since Oleg has a wife in Russia. However, I have to say that the rumor is exteremely persistent.

Antilles

Medalist
He has a wife in Russia? I thought he lived in the US full time.

Ive heard those rumours too. It wouldn't be the first of it's kind. I can think of a well known ice dancer who apparently was in that situation, but I'm not going to mudsling.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
There is not much chemistry between these two on the ice, so I have my doubts. Unless they are very good at hiding their feelings. Usually when a couple is involved off the ice it shows in their skating as well. T&M always strike me as rather "wooden" and like they are both on different planes when they are skating. They have not caught my imagination yet.

Ninjagirl

Rinkside
I understan that it may seem strange to some, but the tought of Tanya and Maxim being in love stroke me when I saw them live in my home town Malmoe (European Championship -03)

It was nice to see them sitting together and talking a lot - I can promise you, Tanya smiled!!!

When I met them I gave her a gift and she was very, very nice to me. After that my opinion changhed drastically. The former 'icy' couple have turned into my 'love' couple!