Mao's Choreographers: Lori for LP and TAT for SP | Golden Skate

Mao's Choreographers: Lori for LP and TAT for SP

For real, Bennett?

YAY!

Break out the celebratory chocolate. A Lori Nichol program for Mao--there isn't much that's better than that.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
happy to read about her LP... not so sure I want to see another program by TAT, even if it is the SP.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Yay! Maybe Tat will do something pretty this time Claire de Lune or Concertofo Violin and Orchestra!

Bennett

Record Breaker
No worries about LP. Lori knows what's good for Mao and she is the CoP expert.

SP could be more challenging this season because they may have no spiral requirement in SP (already decided?). I have no idea how it may look like. But someone said that they did not have spirals requirement in SP a long time ago. So TAT would know well. Mao is so good at spread eagles (not sure if she'd ever done ina bauer in performances), so she can fill in space with those gorgeous spirals and other moves in the field.

Wrlmy

Medalist
Lori always choreographed great programs for Mao. In the short program, she should go for a set of spread eagle, ina bauer, and arabesque spiral.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I'm a little bit scared about the TAT SP for Mao, but if she says she wants to skate to slow music than likely it will be fine, did TAT choreograph Clare De Lune and Ladies In Lavender for Mao?

miki88

Medalist
I'm a little bit scared about the TAT SP for Mao, but if she says she wants to skate to slow music than likely it will be fine, did TAT choreograph Clare De Lune and Ladies In Lavender for Mao?

TAT choreographed Ladies in Lavender. Lori Nichol did Clair de Lune. Ladies in Lavender was music from a soundtrack; I think music selection from another soundtrack is a good idea. :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Although I liked a lot lune program, my first reaction to the whole new plan of Mao is :banging:

princess9

On the Ice
oh, was hoping she would not use TT. But I guess she feels comfortable. Can't beat Lori Nichols. Is David Wilson exclusively with Kim among the ladies?

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
oh, was hoping she would not use TT. But I guess she feels comfortable. Can't beat Lori Nichols. Is David Wilson exclusively with Kim among the ladies?

I am pretty sure he did at least one of Joannie's programs every season for a while now. But I would not see him working with yu-na big rival unless yu-na retires. speaking of which, isn't that announcement coming any day now? She said mid-May right?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I am pretty sure he did at least one of Joannie's programs every season for a while now. But I would not see him working with yu-na big rival unless yu-na retires. speaking of which, isn't that announcement coming any day now? She said mid-May right?

yeah he's been Joannie's long time choreographer it seems... even before he was *THE* David Wilson ;)