Thread: Did I miss something? Paul Wylie has THREE kids?

Hybrid View

Did I miss something? Paul Wylie has THREE kids?

was doing a random news search this morning and came up with this article - http://host.madison.com/sports/amate...cc4c03286.html and the very last bit caught my eye. Paul has three kids? wow, congrats dad! I only knew of the one!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    when skaters retire they start making babies...

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    I didn't know, either.....

Custom Title
    why surprised? he's been married a long time and he's very family oriented, very Christian guy. so is his wife. don't know how old she is but maybe there will be more,

Quote Originally Posted by princess9 View Post
    why surprised? he's been married a long time and he's very family oriented, very Christian guy. so is his wife. don't know how old she is but maybe there will be more,
    I wasn't surprised, just a little shocked to read it as after Hannah (?) was born we didn't hear much about his family life... and TADA! he has three I'm just glad I didn't miss announcements...

heard him speak at my church a few years back, such a great guy...

Custom Title
    You heard him speak, Tonichelle? You lucky duck! He always seemed like such a nice guy, plus a smart one as well. I'm sure the talk he gave was interesting. He remains one of my favorite skaters, even after seeing people reel off bunches of quads (exaggerating a little here) as they do nowadays. His meticulous technique and emotional connection to the music pulled me in even before that magical Albertville Olympics.