Golden Skate Pool Party!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Golden Skate Pool Party!!!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Hi Seniorita! I was beginning to think I was arriving on the wrong day! I've brought with me my old friend Todd Eldredge & two big pans of bar-b-qued ribs. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
welcome meryrwidow!:biggrin: Are we the first??
Hello Mr Eldredge!!! ( i want an autograph later:biggrin:)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I've brought Todd Eldredge & 2 large pans of bar-b-qued ribs. I'm not going to be able to stay very long so I hope some more people arrive with food. I'm starving!

seniorita

Record Breaker
Wow, Yuna came!!!! How did you manage to get Yuna?

I have Johnyy and Stephane but they are cutting the watermelons now in the garden.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
That looks delicious, seniorita!. I happen to be a fan of Greek food but have never tried the cheese pie.

seniorita

Record Breaker
We should eat this before the ribs and anything as main dish, it is first dish :) Actually any dish!
RD didnt bring food??:unsure: Just the Yuna?

Dee dahling,

I hope Alexei wasn't your secret date because I sneaked him out the back door. We're here with Margherita pizzas from Costco (thin crust and super-yummy) and Margaritas made with very expensive tequila and sea salt. Nothing but the best when you hang out with Mr. Golden and Gorgeous.

(Hey, Alexei! Who ya starin' at in that little red bikini? :eek: :confused: :unsure: )

That's Yu Na in the red bikini??! Hell's bells! There went my night. That banana cream pie better be good.

seniorita

Record Breaker
If you date Yuna you need to be used to people staring at your date!!! I would be staring also!!!

I want one of these frozen margaritas pleeeeeeeeeeease!
Anyone wants to try mohito by me??It has been crash tested in Olympics, its good!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Did anyone bring iced tea or something non-alcoholic? You don't need a drunk old woman at your party!

seniorita

Record Breaker
Who brought the mexican food?what is it?

I didnt bring non alicoholic, but do you want to try Ouzo? We ll put u in taxi afterwards!:biggrin:

Last edited: