Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Article about Tanith Belbin and Charlie White

Lambiel is the best!!
    Yes, White definitely needs a new haircut.
    That is basically a 13-year-old's face (with a 5 o'clock shadow) on a grown man's body.
    All the more, Tanith looks more mature and womanly than her 25 years. (to me anyway)

Their rivalry aside, it seems a bit of an odd paring....
    Well, whatever makes them happy!

Custom Title
    I'm with Sniper though of course I don't know either personally. But the images they project seem far apart in terms of maturity. Charlie looks 18 going on 13 and Tanith looks a very poised, confident, mature 25+ -- not as in aged but just as in mature and very adult. But if they're drawn to each other I hope they can make it work and be happy! I didn't need to hear the part about waking up beside him, though -- not in the least graphically explicit but still more than I wanted to know!

Rogue Leader
    I would think Ben has moved back to the area, too. Isn't his long-time girlfriend, Merrie, still there? It would be nice for Tanith and Ben to do Stars on Ice next season.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    I hope both teams will be on Stars On Ice next year! It's nice to have two dance couples for a change.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *Sniper* View Post
    Yes, White definitely needs a new haircut.
    That is basically a 13-year-old's face (with a 5 o'clock shadow) on a grown man's body.
    All the more, Tanith looks more mature and womanly than her 25 years. (to me anyway)

Their rivalry aside, it seems a bit of an odd paring....
    Well, whatever makes them happy!
    I agree. I think Charlie is wondering how he got this lucky, waking up to one of People's 50 most beautiful people every morning.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    I can only speak from my personal experience but that is SO not the impression I got when I met her at the pre-show reception.

Of course, who knows what she is really like, but I can tell you that for those 5 minutes she was very friendly to everyone. She and Alyssa- my favorite skater encounters thus far. both very pleasant.
    I got Brittney Rizo to flex her bicep.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Much as I admire Charlie's hair, I think it's time that it stayed off in the season. He needs an older look.

And I'll be interested to see what effects, if any, there are from skating their first tour, something they've never done before.
    I agree- he needs a little trim. They're a cute couple-Mazel!

Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yangjie View Post
    so D/W will continue to skate?

thats amazing!.

what is Ben Agost's plan after retiring?
    I thought Ben was planning on working on music. He's a guitar player and has been playing guitar as part of the SoI shows.

Medalist
    I hope Tanith and Charlie are happy together, the article mentioned that they've been together for almost a year now, so they seem to be happy. Also, I think they look like a cute couple. Competiting against someone you love has got to be weird, especially when its on the worlds biggest stage. Can you imagine what this must have been like for Meryl, at least during the begining of that relationship? I am actually amazed Tanith and Charlie were able to keep it a secret (from the public) for so long!

I think competively, Tanith and Ben are done, but I certainly hope they continue to skate together in exhibition. It seems like post 2006, Tanith and Ben's skating just seemed to have lost some of its magic. I don't know, it seems like they need a break from each other or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2