Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Teaming Up the Single Skaters into Pas de Deux Performances

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Later edit: ooh, what a great idea--Daisuke and Akiko!
    I would rather see Daisuke and Angela Maxwell. Two little daredevils. It would be fun!

I'd put Sasha Cohen with Yagudin, not Evan. Well, OK, Alexei is probably n.a. Then Sasha Abt for a pair of Sashas. I know he can still skate because I saw him perform a couple years ago. At least I'd love to see her pair up with one of these guys, even if it were just once.

Ryan Bradley with Caroline Zhang. I think he would get her out of her shell in no time flat.

And Javier Fernandez with Miki Ando. How gorgeous can it get?

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    I would rather see Daisuke and Angela Maxwell. Two little daredevils. It would be fun!

I'd put Sasha Cohen with Yagudin, not Evan. Well, OK, Alexei is probably n.a. Then Sasha Abt for a pair of Sashas. I know he can still skate because I saw him perform a couple years ago. At least I'd love to see her pair up with one of these guys, even if it were just once.

Ryan Bradley with Caroline Zhang. I think he would get her out of her shell in no time flat.

And Javier Fernandez with Miki Ando. How gorgeous can it get?
    Nice choices - interesting nobody has teamed up Laura Lepisto - one of today's "dancier" skaters .......

So how about Laura and Brian Joubert? It might even help Joubert consider life after techno
    Last edited by janetfan; 05-21-2010 at 11:24 AM.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptichka View Post
    Well, it's been a common practice for singles training together:
    Baiul & Petrenko: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KS3Db4ekIk
    Kerrigan & Wylie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmVeptZzzH8
    Thanks! I love getting to discover perfmances I'd never seen before. Nancy really looked so lovely in that performance. That softer style and music really suits her.

I think it'd be the bomb to pair up Alissa Czisny and Stephane Lambiel. Here's a video some of them in a spinning duel. Stephane wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWZdOIP9NEU

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by janetfan View Post
    Nice choices - interesting nobody has teamed up Laura Lepisto - one of today's "dancier" skaters .......

So how about Laura and Brian Joubert? It might even help Joubert consider life after techno
    Oh, Lepisto and Joubert would be . I also like Lambiel and Czisny together, not only can they both spin but they have similar coloring which would look nice together. Sasha IMO is way too short for Evan...I think it would just look weird. Evan and Carolina could be cool though, they are both tall and dynamic. Flatt and KVDP might work. Oh and we need someone to go with Contesti but I can't really think of anyone who would be good for him...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2