Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article about Tanith Belbin and Charlie White

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico

Article about Tanith Belbin and Charlie White

Here is a link to an article on people.com's website regarding Charlie White and Tanith Belbin. I thought I wouls share it with you. It also talks about Tanith and Charlie's future plans.

http://www.people.com/people/article...386028,00.html

Thanks for the article. They are going to move in together, it must be love. Tanith will have to keep
    herself busy when Charlie is on the road competing next season. Cute couple.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I am very surprised they both are so open about their relationship, most well-known couples choose to downplay it or even deny. Moving in together is a big step...Charlie is still in college and has such a different life with competitions etc.

Custom Title
    They were competing against each other. That must have been awkward.

Custom Title
    I think they should dance together. Finally some real chemistry on ice for Tanith. I'd love to see them together. I find Meryl so annoying. How do you say D-I-V-A. Sorry, Tanith is just so much sweeter, or so it seems.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sillylionlove View Post
    Here is a link to an article on people.com's website regarding Charlie White and Tanith Belbin. I thought I wouls share it with you. It also talks about Tanith and Charlie's future plans.

http://www.people.com/people/article...386028,00.html
    Wow, i have no idea how Charlie can compete against someone he loves. They weren't just competing in same discipline or same competition, Davis and White usurped Belbin and Agosto as #1 team in US! Love matches are made in strangest ways.......

Lambiel is the best!!
    "Now, the best thing is being able to see Charlie every day and wake up next to him in the morning"

Leaving nothing to the imagination!
    Congrats to the happy couple.
    Hope it lasts.

Custom Title
    so D/W will continue to skate?

thats amazing!.

what is Ben Agost's plan after retiring?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by *Sniper* View Post
    "Now, the best thing is being able to see Charlie every day and wake up next to him in the morning"

Leaving nothing to the imagination!
    Congrats to the happy couple.
    Hope it lasts.
    Well, maybe Tanith should have been less concerned with lying next to Charlie, and more concerned with standing next to Ben .......

.................... on an Olympic podium. :sheesh:

Quote Originally Posted by princess9 View Post
    I find Meryl so annoying. How do you say D-I-V-A. Sorry, Tanith is just so much sweeter, or so it seems.
    Oh, not at all. Tanith is sweet, but Meryl is also totally down to earth. They both go out of their way to be friendly to fans.

I've been noticing Ben when he's dancing with Tanith. It seems to me that he is getting tired of competing. They really have gone as far as they are going. Just my thoughts, not at all sure. The two teams that were stand outs for me in 2007 Tokyo Worlds were Davis/White and Virtue/Moir, and let's face it both those teams have moved ahead of B/A since then.

Since there was never any romance noted between Tanith and Ben, it's time for a change. No? I believe we will see a retiring factor and the real question is what will Ben do?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Oh, not at all. Tanith is sweet, but Meryl is also totally down to earth. They both go out of their way to be friendly to fans.
    Yeah, Meryl seems like a sweetheart. On the ice she has a more regal bearing than Tanith, though (who's more obviously charming), which clashes with Charlie's more folksy demeanour.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Much as I admire Charlie's hair, I think it's time that it stayed off in the season. He needs an older look.

And I'll be interested to see what effects, if any, there are from skating their first tour, something they've never done before.

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Much as I admire Charlie's hair, I think it's time that it stayed off in the season.
    My granddaughter (age 6) would be devastated. But yeah, Charlie needs a new coif.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by princess9 View Post
    I find Meryl so annoying. How do you say D-I-V-A.
    I can only speak from my personal experience but that is SO not the impression I got when I met her at the pre-show reception.

Of course, who knows what she is really like, but I can tell you that for those 5 minutes she was very friendly to everyone. She and Alyssa- my favorite skater encounters thus far. both very pleasant.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast