Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance 2010 - Who's Watching?

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 2010 - Who's Watching?

I 'pray' that Jose is eliminated tonight. Compared to the other contestants this year AND the past b-boys on the show, he is far from the strongest b-boy'er in the history of SYTYCD. I really don't get the love gushing from the judges.

I'd prefer that Billy or Robert be the next person to leave after Jose. As well as Billy did this week, he has been in the bottom and there could be a backlash after last week's non-elimination. Robert's good too, but just prefer Adechike.

Adechike's issues are confidence related IMO. Last night's ballroom with a fellow competitor was hard for him because it was out of his comfort zone and he wanted to be a good partner. Lauren's done ballroom more than Adechike ( I think) and I believe Robert's the only other competitor who partnerd a fellow contestant in ballroom.

At least, last night, the judging was more even handed and realistic for this stage of the competition.

When does America decide who's eliminated? I thought I read somewhere that America's vote would decide after Top 5. Is it a final 2 this year?

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    When does America decide who's eliminated? I thought I read somewhere that America's vote would decide after Top 5. Is it a final 2 this year?
    Well now we know that next week America decides who is in the finals. I guess I'm OK with the outcome. I do think Billy was great. I'm just glad that Jose finally went home.

I agree Dee....I was also surprised that Lauren was in the bottom 3 instead of Robert - just based upon past voting.

was surprised Lauren was in the bottom three, but am happy Robert was safe. Kent's the last one of the dancers that I just can't seem to like.

Now since Billy went home, I hope that the final 2 are Adechike and Lauren. Kent & Robert remind of 2 young boys...very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    Now since Billy went home, I hope that the final 2 are Adechike and Lauren. Kent & Robert remind of 2 young boys...very silly.
    Looks like a final 3, unless there's a surprise non-elimination? There's just this week and then the finale is next week.

I think this is a fantastic top four... My personal top three are Robert, Lauren and Adechike... I just can't get into Kent's persona... Robert and Lauren are great dancers, and Adechike's story pulls at the heart.

When I saw Lauren during tryouts...I thought she does everything so big. Kent is the best dancer, then Lauren, Robert & Adechike. I would assume that Kent will win. I would think that Adechike goes home tonight.

No surprises, Adechike got the boot. My fingers are crossed for Lauren.

I was bummed that Adechike didn't make it into the final 3, but he should be proud of himself, regardless. He's overcome a lot of obstacles and has a good outlook on life.

Here's an interview http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/06/sy...st-show-plans/

I think Lauren has a great chance of winning. LOL, she's my favorite at this point.

With the exception of 1 week, Lauren's never been in the bottom 3. Robert has been bottom several times. I also think there could be a Kent 'awe-shucks' backlash, as well.

Cat Deeley interview

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/10/ca...an-dance-kent/

Can't wait to see who Twitch performs the NapTab routine with since Alex can't.

I am happy with the outcome.

me too, kinda bummed about Robert but we all knew that was coming.

and that bollywood Robert and Billy did still bugs me... Billy just seemed to be... *strong* enough.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7