Thread: Samantha Cesario

Samantha Cesario

I was with a friend when I visited New York and saw a really amazing skater with so much potential. Her name is Samantha Cesario. I saw her afterwards in the US Nationals and I think she has so many beautiful qualities that could really take her to the top of the game.

Any other fans?

I really think if she's going to the right people in the skating world she will really go places.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by christinaskater View Post
    I was with a friend when I visited New York and saw a really amazing skater with so much potential. Her name is Samantha Cesario. I saw her afterwards in the US Nationals and I think she has so many beautiful qualities that could really take her to the top of the game.

Any other fans?

I really think if she's going to the right people in the skating world she will really go places.
    I love her skating too! She is very elegant and at nationals delivered a clean (to the blind eye) LP that was gorgeous but all 5 of her triples were downgraded so she ended up in 14th place. She is young though and I think has a lot of potential, I'd love to see her on the grand prix circuit in coming years!

Custom Title
    It's not officially posted on the USFS site yet but Samantha Cesario has been assigned to her first international competition -- Gardena Spring Trophy, April 1-3, in Italy. She will compete as a Junior there.

ETA link to the 2010 Gardena Spring Trophy event thread: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...980#post483980
    Last edited by Sylvia; 03-04-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Custom Title
    Samantha won the Gardena Spring Trophy after placing 1st in the SP and LP . Her score was pretty high, I'm wondering if after her good showing there the USFSA might give her a JGP assignment (or two)? I don't know what the protocols for that are but I really hope so! I find her skating very beautiful and would love to see her get out on the international stage.

Custom Title
    Yes, Cesario is very likely to be considered for a JGP assignment in the coming season. Here's a video of her winning Junior FS at Gardena Spring Trophy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bYKmAhpgsU

(I've posted other FS video links in the Gardena event thread linked above.)

ETA: Samantha Cesario is scheduled to perform in an exhibition show at the Ice House in Hackensack, N.J. on Sunday, April 25th at 4:30 p.m. to benefit Brooklyn Ice. For more info on the show: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...69&postcount=1
    Last edited by Sylvia; 04-14-2010 at 12:48 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Yes, Cesario is very likely to be considered for a JGP assignment in the coming season. Here's a video of her winning Junior FS at Gardena Spring Trophy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bYKmAhpgsU

(I've posted other FS video links in the Gardena event thread linked above.)

ETA: Samantha Cesario is scheduled to perform in an exhibition show at the Ice House in Hackensack, N.J. on Sunday, April 25th at 4:30 p.m. to benefit Brooklyn Ice. For more info on the show: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...69&postcount=1
    Thanks for the links! She is very beautiful. Does she train at the Ice House in Hackensack? I know a lot of well known skaters skate there.

Rinkside
    Hi, I'm posting this for Christine Mozer and David Cruikshank, who are co-producing CitySkate, an exhibition to benefit Brooklyn Ice on April 25th at the Ice House. They are thrilled to have Samantha Cesario in the show--she skates at Sport-O-Rama in Monsey with both of them. She is not only a wonderful skater (as you can see from her gold-medal winning performance at the Gardena Spring Trophy and her performances at this year's US Nationals), she is a terrific person who is also happy to give generously of her time and skating talents.

Custom Title
    Aww, that's so sweet. I hope to see Samantha on the JGP in the coming season, she really deserves it!

Custom Title
    Local NY article on Samantha Cesario and her win at Gardena Spring Trophy: Oceanside skater takes home the gold