Kim and Kwan to headline "All That Skate Summer 2010" | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Kim and Kwan to headline "All That Skate Summer 2010"

brownfox

On the Ice
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! I know Michelle and Yuna skated together (even though it was brief) last year and to see Sasha on ice with them...it's like..intriguing! hehehe! :laugh: Hopefully there will be some behind the scene videos, photos in practice and meeting the media, etc! Gotta give Yuna's new agency a lot of credit. Good start for them!

brownfox

On the Ice
Too many articles..:laugh: I just read that Samsung Electronics is planning to make this ice show the biggest in Korea. Remember FOI 2009 in April? It was held in one hall in Kintex but this time they will make two halls into one by taking down a prefabricated wall in Kintex! ;)

YunaBliss

On the Ice
All hell is going to break loose on June 20 when the tickets go on sale...

Good seats for this year's FOI sold out in minutes, and I am assuming this will go even quicker....

brownfox

On the Ice
All hell is going to break loose on June 20 when the tickets go on sale...

Good seats for this year's FOI sold out in minutes, and I am assuming this will go even quicker....

It's June 23 I think!

I hope the mod can change the title to All That Skate Summer 2010. :)

brownfox

On the Ice
Thanks mod. Hehe. 2 new gala programs for Michelle, the same for Yuna. And is this the first time Sasha will skate in Korea? Can't wait!

Basics

On the Ice
Thanks mod. Hehe. 2 new gala programs for Michelle, the same for Yuna. And is this the first time Sasha will skate in Korea? Can't wait!

No, it's not. She skated before for Hyundai card. I'm happy to see her in Yuna show though. I'm sure she will have more fun and excitement.

brownfox

On the Ice
Have you seen this?

Cute, cute Wilson, Orser, Michelle, Lambiel and Adam from last year's Show in Korea!
Michelle looks a little self conscious unlike Lambiel but she seems to be quite happy there.
Hope she will enjoy this year's show.:love:

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=twkOoDOwWeA$

Hopefully there will be more behind the scene videos for this year's ice show!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..

2010 All That Skate Summer ad - Courtesy by Yuna the reporter! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofdjTl8b_Lk

credit to spiccoli

Last edited:
Hopefully there will be more behind the scene videos for this year's ice show!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..

2010 All That Skate Summer ad - Courtesy by Yuna the reporter! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofdjTl8b_Lk

credit to spiccoli

This girl is everywhere! I bet there's not a magazine in Korea that doesn't have a picture of her. Thank goodness she spends so much time in Canada, or she'd either go crazy from all the exposure or become a huge egomaniac from all the praise. But seriously, she certainly carries herself with dignity and graciousness. It must be so hard to remain serene when everyone knows you, loves you, and wants a piece of you. Blessings on Brian Orser for keeping her so protected from the frenzy.

It's phenomenal that she has all those gifts in one package. She's one of the best skaters ever, she's beautiful enough to be a model, she sings, she's self-possessed in front of a microphone....Destiny certainly chose the right person for such intense fame.

Last edited:

YunaBliss

On the Ice
This girl is everywhere! I bet there's not a magazine in Korea that doesn't have a picture of her. Thank goodness she spends so much time in Canada, or she'd either go crazy from all the exposure or become a huge egomaniac from all the praise. But seriously, she certainly carries herself with dignity and graciousness. It must be so hard to remain serene when everyone knows you, loves you, and wants a piece of you. Blessings on Brian Orser for keeping her so protected from the frenzy.

It's phenomenal that she has all those gifts in one package. She's one of the best skaters ever, she's beautiful enough to be a model, she sings, she's self-possessed in front of a microphone....Destiny certainly chose the right person for such intense fame.

I love the way you said it! And I could not agree more!!

YunaBliss

On the Ice
Show / Ticket information was announced today.

They are doing 4 shows - 2 on Sunday (2pm, 6pm)! ^_^

brownfox

On the Ice
According to spiccoli the theme will be Dreams of Tomorrow and expect cutting-edge special effects, combined with colorful images of the ice show beyond traditional fun and so on.. sounds exciting!

dlgpffps

Final Flight
I got two tickets! First row :D :D :D I'm on cloud nine at the moment. Can't wait! Is anyone else from GSU going?