Kim and Kwan to headline "All That Skate Summer 2010" | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Kim and Kwan to headline "All That Skate Summer 2010"

brownfox

On the Ice
Yeah, I felt the same way. It was def. touching, but I also thought the choreography didn't live up to the skaters ... =/

The reason why it was awkward I think I read somewhere that they had to practice seperately Michelle couldn't come to Toronto because of her commitment in the US. Yuna admitted she was nervous to skate with her idol.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
The reason why it was awkward I think I read somewhere that they had to practice seperately Michelle couldn't come to Toronto because of her commitment in the US. Yuna admitted she was nervous to skate with her idol.

Oh. It was just the strange choreography for me...

aftertherain

Record Breaker
I see your point. LOL. But to be fair the duet wasn't that bad, especially when you can hear the ooohhssss and aaaaaaaahhhsss from the audience. :laugh:

Haha. Yeah. I never said it was THAT bad, it's just that it could have been better and less of a really short, but touching, cheesefest like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Stsion8WT0

Then again, that one's kinda cheesy too ...:sheesh:

On an unrelated note, I just wish that Sasha brought "Espana Cani" over instead of "Hallelujah". :scowl:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
The best summer skating show ever! It was sizzling hot.:biggrin: Not because of the outstanding productions but because of the stars line up and the individual skating qualities. Wish YuNa will do it again with the same group of skaters next summer! I wish Lambiel would reconsider of the retirement decision. Those quads day after day. How exciting! Michelle was the eastern beauty! Jeremy's new SP has shown a promising new direction in his skating. Looks like he could be in DWTS too.