High ambitions for Takahashi and Tran | Golden Skate

High ambitions for Takahashi and Tran

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Narumi Takahashi and Mervin Tran are the second Japanese pair team to win a medal at an ISU Championships. The duo earned the silver medal at the 2010 World Junior Figure Championships in The Hague. The first Japanese pair was Yuko Kawaguchi with Russian partner Alexander Markuntsov, who achieved the same at Junior Worlds nine years ago when Kawaguchi still represented Japan.
More

chloepoco

Medalist
Narumi Takahashi and Mervin Tran are the second Japanese pair team to win a medal at an ISU Championships. The duo earned the silver medal at the 2010 World Junior Figure Championships in The Hague. The first Japanese pair was Yuko Kawaguchi with Russian partner Alexander Markuntsov, who achieved the same at Junior Worlds nine years ago when Kawaguchi still represented Japan.
More

Wishing the best for this team! They both sound like wonderful people, and seem very focused on their goals.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
I am excited to see what the future has in store for them (^--^ ). They really love what they're doing, and every season you can see a huge improvement in them.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Thank you so much for this article!

:)

I noticed big improvement last season and I'm curious to see how they'll do as seniors! Good luck, Narumi & Mervin!

:clap:

hennagaijin

Spectator
More

Mervin is not Nihon-jin- he is gaijin

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
They are so adoreable. I love them. I hope they have a really good career. It is unfortunate they might never be able to skate at an Olympics.