Where's Antman??? | Golden Skate

Where's Antman???

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:confused:Has anyone heard from him lately? He hasn't been on the board since May 15, and I'm concerned. It's not like him to be quiet for so long! :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:confused:Has anyone heard from him lately? He hasn't been on the board since May 15, and I'm concerned. It's not like him to be quiet for so long! :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing....about him missing that is, not about him being quiet for so long. :laugh: :laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
If someone knows him personally, I hope they'll invite him back! We all miss him.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've emailed him, but no response, which is why I am concerned... hmmmm... it's not like him!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks for the update, Seniorita! - now bubba better send me a note so I don't kick his toosh when he finally pops up again! ;)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Toni, I did a free translation of the above and I sent him a msg and told him you will kick his butt if he doesnt write back. :biggrin:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Seniorita did indeed kick my butt! I've started a new job so i'm pretty swamped with that at the moment and don't have time to mouth off about skating like i used to! I will try to keep popping my head back in my regular haunts every once in a while. PM me if you want an email address because i'd hate to lose touch with anyone! xx

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Seniorita did indeed kick my butt! I've started a new job so i'm pretty swamped with that at the moment and don't have time to mouth off about skating like i used to! I will try to keep popping my head back in my regular haunts every once in a while. PM me if you want an email address because i'd hate to lose touch with anyone! xx

WELL IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! :mad: do you realize how worried I was???? GOSH!!!!

off to PM you with my email address now... *sigh*