2010-2011 Programs by Discipline | Page 33 | Golden Skate

2010-2011 Programs by Discipline

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Just added that Marley & Brubaker's LP is to Addams Family. They have no icenetwork bio, nor isu bio, so I don't know what the music to their SP is.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Just added that Marley & Brubaker's LP is to Addams Family. They have no icenetwork bio, nor isu bio, so I don't know what the music to their SP is.
Marley/Brubaker's SP music is to the film soundtrack of Elizabeth: The Golden Age.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I've heard that Bobrova and Soloviev have replaced their Delilah/Tom Jones SD with Shostakovich, Waltz #2 from the Jazz Suite (same piece Domnina/Shabalin used as a folk dance in 2008/2009). The performance used is supposed to be from the Chess soundtrack.

herios

Medalist
I've heard that Bobrova and Soloviev have replaced their Delilah/Tom Jones SD with Shostakovich, Waltz #2 from the Jazz Suite (same piece Domnina/Shabalin used as a folk dance in 2008/2009). The performance used is supposed to be from the Chess soundtrack.

Doris, their SD music was not the Dom/Sha Shostakovich piece after all, but was from Chess. You got some mixed info I suppose.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, it was a different piece from Chess-I've got to update a lot of things from the program info from US Nationals, too.

russell30

Final Flight
Hi Doris, Bobrova/Soloviev, new SD to waltz is "Where I want to be" from Chess performed by Josh Groban.

russell30

Final Flight
Rachael Flatt new SP "East of Eden" performed by London Symphony Orchestra (the same CD from Michelle Kwan's SP in 00/01)

russell30

Final Flight
Alissa Czisny LP to "winter Into Spring" contains January stars, February sea, Reflection and Ocean waves performed by George Winston

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Anna Cappellini/Luca Lanotte's new free dance is to "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg". It scored 96.46 points at Mont Blanc Trophy, which they won, but they may have had some home country bonus. We'll see at Worlds. I don't know about this music...it's nice, but they will undoubtedly be compared to Virtue/Moir - a fight they will lose.

You can see the program on Youtube here.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
Hmmmmm..did that seem a bit slow ? I like this team, but I don't know how this program will shuffle in with the other programs we've seen so far... This doesn't really grab me...

Tanja90

On the Ice
So slow I wonder if the feed was wierd.

I think it maybe...it was a really bad feed but I wouldn't complain since it never happens so often to have the possibility to see a minor competition live!however I think they seemed slow just for this...but we don't have to forget it was the first time they skated that program after a long stop and an injury from luca...so room from improvement...still they've done better programs but I think this was the only possibility they had...

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Anna Cappellini/Luca Lanotte's new free dance is to "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg". It scored 96.46 points at Mont Blanc Trophy, which they won, but they may have had some home country bonus. We'll see at Worlds. I don't know about this music...it's nice, but they will undoubtedly be compared to Virtue/Moir - a fight they will lose.

You can see the program on Youtube here.

The similarity to Voir's program is just too much, hopefully they will fine their own interpretation later in the season, but the music cuts, the lifts, the opening and ending poses all screamed Voir. The lifts looked very poor here, i don't rememeber them having such difficulty in the past.