2010-2011 Programs by Discipline | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2010-2011 Programs by Discipline

seniorita

Record Breaker
Lambiel will also choreograph Dennis Ten sp
and here they talk a little about his collaboration with Dai :hb:

Some detalis of his program:love:

Le programme court de Daisuke? C’est l’histoire d’un personnage magique qui vit dans la forêt. Il est dans la nature en permanence. Il y rencontre, entre autres, des papillons. Mais aussi un monstre. Il va se battre contre. La séquence des pas en ligne droite raconte cette bataille. Si la musique est classique, le programme, lui, est contemporain

Skatetomusic

On the Ice
I hope Ashley keeps her Borodin Long program. She said that she was sad to shorten the program for jr worlds. The music itself has many highs and lows and maybe she could make it even greater than it was last season. I'm just wishfully hoping so.

Trewyn

Medalist
As far as I know Ashley stated to work on two new programs for next season saying that she would think it boring to skate to the same music for two seasons in a row... No idea what the music is going to be; but I have a hunch the short program is going to be something jazzy/sexy.

ETA: I liked her Polovetsian Dances, especially the gorgeous dress she wore, but I'd also really like to see her try something new :)

Skatetomusic

On the Ice
Well, that dress is a gem artistically. Maybe she could use it for a future program. It currently is her most beautiful and sophisticated costume. But this is off subject.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
A Japanese paper has announced Mao Asada's programs for next year:

SP Tango by Alfred Schnittke
LP Liebesträume by Franz Liszt

pokky_oc

On the Ice
YESSSS!! That's agreat news!! Another Mao-ish Free Skate and an exciting short program!!

I can't wait!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker

wow! These sound GREAT! I know there were a number of people on this forum who suggested Libestraume. She has already proved she can do a fun, flirty tango. I am looking forward to seeing her smile again. yay Mao!

sigrid

On the Ice
Seems that Javier Fernández will keep his "Pirates of the Caribbean" LP for the next season, he said that on Facebook.

LeCygne

Final Flight

This is what she was supposed to have chosen last season. The Liszt has been circulating since last summer, and I was really hoping she would make her Por Una Cabeza EX into a short. Too little too late? Ahh well... I'm sure she will have a great season nonetheless.

Ren

On the Ice

Liebesträume! It's been used before, but I am totally looking forward to what Mao can do with this beautiful music.

gmyers

Record Breaker
That program had a lot of good points. He brough a lot of personality to it. Like Adrian Schultheiss mental patient program it was a real breakout.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:laugh: Well , here's to good old variety spicing up our lives. I detest both those programs... That's the kind of stuff that should be kept for shows.

alekzu

Rinkside
Seems that Javier Fernández will keep his "Pirates of the Caribbean" LP for the next season, he said that on Facebook.

YES!!!! That program is excellent, so for me this is great news. One of my favourite programs of last season. :D