Thread: Mao has decided on a special coach for jumps

Hybrid View

Custom Title

Mao has decided on a special coach for jumps

Akira Andrea over at FSU has posted a translation to an article in "Sankei Sports" in Japan, which apparently says that she has chosen Mr. Hiroshi Nagakubo (Akiko Suzuki's coach). He's going to be the "special coach for jumps".

How nice that Nagakubo-sensei will be helping her! Hasn't he offered to give her tips before this past season? Akiko and Mao can support and spur each other on. I wonder who Mao's main coach will be, though.
    Last edited by Ren; 06-16-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Akira Andrea over at FSU has posted a translation to an article in "Sankei Sports" in Japan, which apparently says that she has chosen Mr. Hiroshi Nagakubo (Akiko Suzuki's coach). He's going to be the "special coach for jumps".

How nice that Nagakubo-sensei will be helping her! Hasn't he offered to give her tips before this past season? Akiko and Mao can support and spur each other on. I wonder who Mao's main coach will be, though.
    good news indeed

Custom Title
    That's great news! Mr. Nagakubo seems like a strict, yet at the same time, nice, coach! And he's done great work with Akiko too!

Great news!

Custom Title
    Yay!

I hope this makes a difference for Mao this season. Though, with that beautiful triple axel of hers, maybe that's one jump she can teach the coach!

Banned
    Good for her!