Liberty competition July 13 to July 17 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Liberty competition July 13 to July 17

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for posting both of Samantha's wonderful programs! She was great! :love:

How nice to see that Kyoko Ina is still involved with skating and is coaching her. :biggrin:

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Watched Chan's take five thanks to fsvids...beautiful coreography (the middle section is a bit boring with three spins in a raw). but above all, what a quad!! man, he can jump it. absolutely stunning!

i love to skate

Medalist
Thank you so much for the videos!! :)

Patrick looks like a completely different skater this year! It seems his style has matured and that quad - WOW! :bow: The footwork is amazing as well - I can't get over how much speed he has!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
:bow: for all videos

In any case, Ashley skated only her SP at Liberty.

But which SP?

Ashley's SP - skated to a piece from the Bond CD. I did not like it but, it was okay. Her lutz was two-footed.

This doesn' t sound like her new SP: Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" performed by the London Philharmonic
and not like her awsome lutz?

Chan will be a dangerous man :thumbsup:

NYscorp6

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Here's Sean Rabbitt's short program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itQnSfnab7A

Not perfect, but fun, IMHO. Enjoy!

ETA: His free skate is also up at YouTube now (don't have the link with me, but you can type in 2010 Liberty free skate to get it). As a little aside, we got in at the end of these videos as they were taken opposite to where we were sitting, LOL :biggrin: :)

Thanks for the link. Not a bad Michael Jackson program at all. One of the better ones I have seen, actually.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thanks for all the videos and links to youtube. It's so exciting to have real skating to watch and talk about!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
YAY! thanks again, Doris! :love: :biggrin:

Does anyone have any videos of Junior Level skater Harrison Choate's programs - Figaro - SP, JC superstar - Free skate? Oh, also Emanuel Savary's programs?

Last edited: