gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
9 - 11 Dec in Zagreb, Croatia

Senior Ladies, Men, Pairs, Ice Dance

cotillion

Rinkside
Hoffmann & Zavozin won't be at G Spin , as they are off to GP Final. Any news on whether Jana & Fedor will be at G Spin? Other noteables at G Spin will be Myslivechkova & Novak, Nagy & Fejes, Zhiganshina & Gazsi(they won Pavel Roman Mem.) and Walden & Edwards who have aleady won Trophy of Lyon and Graz Ice Challenge this year.

Meli_Huber

On the Ice
Hoffmann & Zavozin won't be at G Spin , as they are off to GP Final. Any news on whether Jana & Fedor will be at G Spin? Other noteables at G Spin will be Myslivechkova & Novak, Nagy & Fejes, Zhiganshina & Gazsi(they won Pavel Roman Mem.) and Walden & Edwards who have aleady won Trophy of Lyon and Graz Ice Challenge this year.

From the Infos I have, Zhiganshina & Gazsi will not compete ...

Ituriel

On the Ice
FedorAndreev Fedor Andreev
Thank you to everyone for the wishes!!! Yana and I just finished our SD and it was a blast! Look forward to the FD!

But I can't find the scores :(

kosjenka

On the Ice
Yana and Fedor are currently in 6th place with 46.92 points.

I am uploading the video on youtube now. It will take a while because it is 130MB file.

Gorshkova and Butikov are in 1st place.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
The results page has not been updated, I have to know how did Yana and Fedor do in the FD, according to his twitter stream, they are both really proud of their performance

Last edited:

kosjenka

On the Ice
Jana and Fedor did well.
The moved up in rankings and were 4th in free dance and 5th overall. I am uploading their free dance right now.

1. Lucie MYSLIVECKOVA – Matej NOVAK
2. Gorshkova - Butikov
3. Charlene GUIGNARD – Marco FABBRI
4. Allison REED - Ottar JAPARIDZE
5. Khokhlova - Andreev