Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Golden Spin of Zagreb

The results page has not been updated, I have to know how did Yana and Fedor do in the FD, according to his twitter stream, they are both really proud of their performance
    Last edited by cloudkicker09; 12-11-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Custom Title
    Jana and Fedor did well.
    The moved up in rankings and were 4th in free dance and 5th overall. I am uploading their free dance right now.

1. Lucie MYSLIVECKOVA – Matej NOVAK
    2. Gorshkova - Butikov
    3. Charlene GUIGNARD – Marco FABBRI
    4. Allison REED - Ottar JAPARIDZE
    5. Khokhlova - Andreev

Custom Title
    So sorry for Al and Otar... :(

thank you kosjenka!

Custom Title

Custom Title
    thank you so much for the videos kosjenka!!!

Custom Title
    Great job for Sonia Lafuente, winning the whole competition.

She has a great chance to finish in the Top Ten at Euro's this year. Crossing Fingers!

Also, not a bad SP by Victoria Muniz of Puerto Rico. Let's hope she can keep things together, and qualify for the LP at Worlds.

Medalist
    Just noticed that Martiusheva/Rogonov won the pair event. I thought they had split up. Any videos? I think they're beautiful even if she can't jump to save her life.

Thanks for the link to Khokhlova/Andreev. Although they don't have much of a future in competitive skating, they could do well in shows, they have great chemistry.

Custom Title
    Enjoyable programme from K/A, liked the lifts and the twizzles. There was plently of cheering and encouragement from the audience. They won't be making the Russian team this year, they will do well to make Top 5, they would want to have beaten G/B comprehensively to challenge for the Top 3 this yeara. Will they ever make the team? With the current crop of seniors and the juniors full of talent it will be very difficult. It does dissapoint me how badly K/N were treated last year.

Would love to see M/R programme, they got a fairly decent score with only one deduction, so she must have landed the some of the jumps & throws. Again the pairs field is deep in Russia, so they will be well down the field. I would like them to get through their troubles, I really like them as a pair. They have a real star quality. Sound like a disappointing performance from Brezina to be beaten in to second, I would have expected him to win here easily.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    I don't think it will do G&B any favors at Russian Nationals to have been beaten by Mysliveckova & Novak here-particularly with M&N's crazy Money/Jessica Rabbit free dance.

Addicted to handsome, artistic male skaters ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Technical issues aside, K/A at least have the potentional to be great show skaters.

Considering that Jana and Fedor were skating to The Beatles, I thought it was very appropriate that the fans responded in a Beatlemania-esque fashion!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2