New Oksana Baiul fansite | Golden Skate

New Oksana Baiul fansite

Lillehammer 94

Rinkside
Yes, I only wish the website administrator would help me with the technical glitches. My password keeps bouncing back. :)

John King

Final Flight
Tonichelle,most forum/message boards(including this one)have passwords,to stop imposters and doppelgangers from claiming they are you.Lillihammer94,that messageboard is on the same system as ezboard,i.e.,I can use the same username and password on that board as on the So-and-so Skating Forum.Perhaps try reregistering,or ask them to send you a new password.

skatingfantasy

Rinkside
That is a very nice Oksana site. I haven't seen the program she does with the red and yellow dress yet called aint it funny. Does any one know who that song is sung by or is it instrumental?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gorgeous Oksana Site (no lie)! [two thumbs way up] :love:

Thanks, John, for this link.......LOVE it........especially since I recognize the person whom it belongs to (aka alias BrenLynn). Knew I recognized her and wouldn't ya know it I have a pic of her & Oksana together. Very nice girl ~ love the book. :)

I especially enjoy the pics of Oksana as The Swan ~ my favorite being the one that contrasts Oksana as a teenager & as she is now ~ a woman. The evolution is amazing and brings to mind another one of my all-time favorites, Sonja Henie, whom reminds me of Oksana so much. The resemblance is uncanny. I just have to take a look at my pics of Sonja to see exactly how Oksana is going to look at a certain age, whether it be as a teenager, a twenty-something, or as an older lady. By the way, since I believe in reincarnation, I still say that Oksana is Sonja. JMHO.

One more thing, nice to see so many Oksana Fans together again over on BrenLynn's board.....peeked in.....glad they all seem to be doing so well. And hope everyone gets to see Oksana at SOI ~ I know my baby niece & I will. :)^)

Peace & Love, Nadine

P.S. skatingfantasy, btw is that you Crystal :confused: , if I'm not mistaken the song entitled "Ain't It Funny" is sung by none other than JLO (aka Jennifer Lopez) ~ can't wait to see this one as well! :)^D

"She had, for me, what all great artists have--the ability to give you something that you had not been able to imagine in advance." - Sonja Henie commenting upon Pavlova
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3632169/1068276977157_sl_mb_29.jpg

John King

Final Flight
New Wireimage pics,misspelling the name 'Sunik'

I recently went to www.wireimage.com ,for the latest pics of Oksana,and they have some lovely ones of her and Gene,but keep misspelling his name as "Gene Sonik"!Oy vey!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I didn't realize there was a message board... my bad

ballerinagrl

Rinkside
Hi,

John King, Just wanted to say thanks for the link!

It's great to have such a comprehensive photo gallery again (I've only looked at 1993-4 so far, but they're great :) )

I often wonder why they haven't posted a more extensive gallery at Oksana Style. Dina's site/club used to have an amazing gallery, which I've kind of missed since it's demise ...

Nadine, do you know how Dina got hold of all those pics, and why they are no longer anywhere on the net? I keep hoping that after FSR didn't work out Dina will get another site going.

Anyway, thanks again John!

Best, Lilia

brenlynn

On the Ice
:love: thanks for posting the link to my site john! you're wonderful! i've been working on hard on trying to get ahold of those photos off of wireimage in full size. i think i may get them very soon! i plan on working some more on the site tomorrow afternoon!