World Championships Photos | Golden Skate

World Championships Photos

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Beautiful quality on these pictures-but at every page, I get a popup that says that a script is running on the page and if I let it continue to run, my computer could grind to halt. Do I want to stop it running. When I say Yes, the picture comes up, but it is a real pest.

champs

Final Flight
You can turn off the javascript on your browser and no more popup will appear. If you are using Internet Explorer, from the menu bar go under Tools > Intrnet Options > Security Tab > click on Restricted Sites Zone icon > click on Sites button below > add http://photo.fsonline.ru/ to the list, this shold work unless you have previously customized the individual settings for Restricted Sites Zone. (If you would like to, you can specifically change the javascript setting by clicking on Custom Level button > Scripting > Active Scripting > tick the Disabled checkbox.) If you are using Firefox the popup probably doesn't appear anyway, but you can still turn off javascript similarly from the menu bar: go under Tools > Options > Contents Tab > tick off the third item. Hope that helps.

Anna

On the Ice
Hm, strange. I have never got any warning on any of my browsers on either Mac or PC. But I'll check if there is anything to be done about it on sever-side. It does work on scripts, because it's database-based, though.