Who do you want to win Worlds? (MEN) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who do you want to win Worlds? (MEN)

B

BronzeisGolden02

Ilia Klimkin

I had never seen Ilia Klimkin skate and after watching both of his performances at this year's NHK Trophy, I was completely won over. What a unique talent he has, I love his unusual style. He has the most potential of all the men to be a 6.0 skater. He has wonderful jump technique and all other elements are just as solid. I'd love to see him put it together and shock the skating community with a world title. If he falters, I'd be pleased to see Plushenko or Honda win as well.

T

Tpangner

Re: Who do you want to win Worlds? (MEN)

I'd love to see Goebel or Buttle win worlds but my raison has to say Plushenko. I'm not a fan but if he(Plushenko) skate a near perfect short and long, he will win .

R

RealtorGal

Re: Men's Worlds

Joe, who is that? Do you mean Trifun Zivanovic, by any chance? That round-shouldered over-the-hill fellow who skates now for Yugoslavia because he couldn't cut it in the U.S.?

J

Joesitz

RG - I do mean Trifun. I had intended to vote for Lambiel but changed after the first name. (a bit tipsy that night, I think.)

I'm anxious to see Trifun. I do like that far out style of his.

But to be more in touch, there is no one to approach Plush.

Joe

L

Lcp88

I really Brian Joubert for silver, and I've come to accept the fact that Evgeni will win gold. As for Bronze, Honda? Kilmkin? Goebel? I really don't know...
Laura

J

j02445

I would love to see Sasha win, but I think Plushy will beat him out.

P

Princess Leppard 625

I voted for Plush, naturally, but I don't think it's a lock for him. Takeshi just hit three quads (and thankfully, appears to have given up the toilet paper for good), Alexander Abt can NOT be counted out, and Joubert and Klimkin are great, too.

But if Evgeni skates clean, it's his title. :D

cheers,

Laura :)

S

starshinexavier

I said Jeff, but I think that he's a long shot for the gold. I think he'll make the top 10 again though. I'd also like to see Timmy medal again too.

D

Dee4707

I voted for Sasha Abt (since Alexei won't be going to Worlds). I really like his skating.

He is so nice
on the ice
He deserves to win
at any price.

Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it. I know - I won't quite my day job.

If Sasha doesn't win, I hope Brian J. does.

Dee

E

Engel85

I went for Timmy.. but would love Joubert to win

Helen *knowing that Plush will probably win :rolleyes: , but victory should go to Alexei Y ;) *

S

SHINE2002

<strong>Amazing Emanuel!</strong>
And my second choice would be Alexander Abt.

K

Kasey

Re: Who do you want to win Worlds? (MEN)

There's no "other"! Weiss all the way baby! :)

3axel

If they give it to the one that skates the best, it won't matter who it is, it'll be good for skating, and I'll be very satisfied with that outcome.

3axel