Weir wins 2010 Readers' Choice Skater of the Year | Golden Skate

Weir wins 2010 Readers' Choice Skater of the Year

lavender

Record Breaker
Congrats to Johnny. I'm very surprised. I liked Davis/White or Mirai for the win but thought Evan would take it just because he won the Olympics.

I think it's awesome for him but also hilarious because I know how the usfsa people and even SOI love Johnny (sarcastic).

Last edited by a moderator:
..."readers are asked to vote for the eligible skater in any discipline whom they believe is most deserving of the award, based on the accomplishments of the past season."

That's my Johnnie! :)

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I started a thread yesterday, but it got moved to the ANNOUNCEMENT folder because the computer didn't like the link. Something about it not being a partner or some such. I wonder why the link is OK now.

Anyway, congratulations Johnny on a job well done. :thumbsup:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
For those wanting to read the press release, it is in the Announcement folder. Icenetwork is not a GS media partner. Universal Sports is a media partner. RHIP.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
For those wanting to read the press release, it is in the Announcement folder. Icenetwork is not a GS media partner. Universal Sports is a media partner. RHIP.

Has it always been this way on GS?

ETA: Oops forgot to Congratulate Johnny. I voted for D/W but I am happy that Johnny won.

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Happy for Johnny. Glad he has a big fan base in US as well as in the rest of the world :rock: