ISA (aus) skating system(: | Golden Skate

ISA (aus) skating system(:

sinclare__RGFS

Spectator
Hello everyone. I am Sinclare n im new to this forum;D
currently im living in HK but later on i'll be living n studying n Australia n i'd like to continue my skating there. (i'll be skating in macquarie ice rink)but i know NTH abt the skating system there so can anyone tell me? like their elements required for each level, the aussie skate program...

p.s. im 14, currently under the ISI system n im freestyle 5

THANKS VERY MUCH! ;)

Bunny Hop

Spectator
Hi Sinclare,

I'm an ex-Australian, but I'm returning very soon. I know that the Aussie Skate programme has recently been revised, and there doesn't seem to be a copy of the new handbook available online. I think if you look at the Competitions Requirements link on this page however, I think it will give you some idea of the different elements learnt at each level, but I'm not sure!

There's an Australian Skating Forum here: http://oziceskatecommunity.myfreeforum.org/index.php so maybe if you post your enquiry there someone may be able to be more enlightening (I hope it's okay to post a link to another forum - admins please delete if not).

Macquarie is a very nice rink to skate at - when we were there for a vist a few years back the people were very friendly and welcoming. It is in a shopping mall, but is an Olympic sized rink, and has a big window at one end, so is very light. The window end does get a bit wet in summer though!