I've noticed that a lot of topics on this forum is either about favorite moves from a skater or least favorite moves from a skater, but not usually about both. So I created a thread where we can all discuss what moves from particular skaters make us happy and which ones makes us peeved.
- Favorite: COE Arabesque Spiral (Duh!), Falling Leaf Split, Hydroblading, Edges
- Least Favorite: Cross-grab catch-foot spin (did one at 2000(?) Skate Canada), I-Spin (She attempted one in an old TV special with a former boyband called O-Town.)
- Favorite: 90% her spins and spirals (i.e. Y-Spin and I-Spin; especially her I-Spin!)
- Least favorite: Her jumps. (Her quad at the 2001 Skate America practice was cool though.)
- Favorite: Any of her triple-triples; esp. the 3Lz-3T, Layback Ina Bauer, Arabesque Spiral (It’s grown on me)
- Least favorite: One-handed Biellmann spiral (Her leg looks kinda like a jacket thrown over her shoulder), Camel Spin (not the Yun-a camel)
- Favorite: Kerrigan spiral, lightness of foot (jump-wise), Cross-grab catch-foot spiral, Y-Spin
- Least favorite: Sit spin in a shoot-the-duck position, entrance into her axels
- Favorite: Layback Spin into a Pearl Spin or Layback into a Pearl spin into a Haircutter Spin (see ‘Caroline Zhang JGPF Finale Spin!’ on Youtube)
- Least favorite: I think we all know what this is. =/
- Favorite: Fan spiral (one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen!)
- Least favorite: Falling Leaf Split
- Favorite: LAYBACK INA BAUER. Period.
- Least Favorite: Arabesque Spiral
- Favorite: Throw jumps! :D
- Least favorite: Their most recent competitive death spiral.
- Favorite: Throw Triple Flip (even if their landings are a bit off)
- Least favorite: SBS 3T-3T+SEQ and that weird Ina Bauer-Bent Knee-Spread Eagle thing they do for about two seconds in every FS …
**Note: Not intended to be a discussion on style, expressions, presentation or artistry; just technical elements and the like. Hope you know what I mean.