Asking For A Favor--Please Look!!! | Golden Skate

Asking For A Favor--Please Look!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One of the women I work with just loves the designer for Christine Hendricks (sp??) wardrobe on the Mad Men series. She is one of the neatest young women I know. She is into vintage styles and can pull them off so well. Matter of fact she designed her own wedding dress and it had a 40's look. The picture she submitted is Sarah through & through except for the tatto on the leg. That is not her tatto but is on the stocking. She is realy a super gal and I really like her. She is both beautiful inside and out.

OK, so my favor, I was wondering if you would vote for her. He is a message from Sarah

This my (slightly desperate) plea for you to vote for me to win this contest. The winner gets a walk on role on AMC’s Mad Men which I am OBSESSED with! I actually just want to meet the costume designer for the show but that is besides the point.

Anyways, you can vote once per day (I am just asking that you vote once) and all you have to do is go to this link and click vote, you don’t have to sign up For anything.

I would appreciate it if you sent a vote her way. :clap: :clap:

Here is the website

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/VIL8UQ

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank all of you for the votes, I really appreciate it and I know that Sarah does too. All she has to be is one of the top 10 women, voting wise and then the winner is picked. She's falling behind in votes right now.

Anyone viewing this message can vote...would appreciate it!

Here is the site address

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/VIL8UQ

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In the rules it states how you can vote and some of the people were not abiding by the rules and got themselves deleted.

Here's a message from Mad Men.

Thanks to all of you who have participated in the Casting Call Contest.Your enthusiasm is phenomenal and this year's entries have been outstanding! In our commitment to keeping the contest fair for all, we have removed the small percentage of contestants who have not observed all the terms and conditions of the contest. We will continue to monitor and evaluate submissions and voting through September 17th. Best of luck!

As a result, Sarah is in 3rd place. Thank you for keeping her in the race. Please vote again. I am so excited for her!!!!!

Dee

Blue Bead

Medalist
Congratulations to your co-worker. She must be extremely excited. What does she have to do next and when will she know if she got the walk-on part?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to your co-worker. She must be extremely excited. What does she have to do next and when will she know if she got the walk-on part?

First of all thank you to everyone who voted for her.

She will know something by September 30th.

She is very excited and can hardly contain herself. I am so happy for her....she is such a lovely young woman.