Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Skate Wilmington

  1. #1
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7

    Skate Wilmington

    Does anyone have the results for senior dance?

  2. #2
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    15,983

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    There are results for "Open" compulsory dances at this link:

    http://www.skatewilm.com/Skate%20Wilmington.htm

    I don't see anything about "Senior" dances or "Junior dances." There are Novice dances, though.

    Perhaps the complete results are not posted yet?

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    132

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    The IJS results are here:

    http://www.skatewilm.com/Skate%20Wil...%20Results.pdf

    If you scroll to the middle somewhere, there's that page that links you to all of the results, but it can be hard to find

  4. #4
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    15,983

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    Senior Dance

    No. Name Club
    FPl. Name Points FD
    1 Brooke Frieling / Lionel Rumi
    Israel Skating Federation 64.48 1
    2 Meredith Zuber / Kyle Herring
    Univ. of Delaware FSC / University of Delaware FSC 59.95 2
    3 Alison Carey / Ryan Van Natten
    SC Of Boston / Anchorage FSC 50.01 3

    Junior Dance

    Junior Dance (58)
    Result
    FPl. Name Points FD
    1 Anastasia Cannuscio / Colin Mcmanus
    Univ. of Delaware FSC / SC Of Boston 65.20 1
    2 Danielle Gamelin / Alexander Gamelin
    SC of New York 62.06 2
    3 Heather Buckner / Nicholas Taylor
    Nashville FSC / SC of Wilmington 48.30 3

    Armin Mahbahnoozadeh was the only sr man in the SP
    FPl. Name Points SP
    1 Armin Mahbanoozadeh
    Washington FSC 59.91 1

    Junior Men SP
    FPl. Name Points SP
    1 Alex Zahradnicek
    SC of Wilmington 52.23 1
    2 Austin Wagner
    SC of Wilmington 48.62 2
    3 Christopher BERNECK
    The SC of Wilmington, Inc 46.14 3

    Sr. Ladies LP
    FPl. Name Points FS
    1 Ashley Wagner
    SC of Wilmington 100.36 1
    2 Felicia Zhang
    SC of New York 80.10 2
    3 Katherine Townsend
    Washington FSC 54.55 3
    4 Meredith Pipkin
    Univ. of Delaware FSC 43.64 4

    Sr. Ladies SP
    Pl. Name TSS
    =
    TES
    + PCS
    + SS TR PE CH IN Deduction
    - StN.
    1 Ashley Wagner
    SC of Wilmington 52.81 28.67 24.14 6.25 5.75 6.17 5.92 6.08 0.00 #1
    2 Ami Parekh
    Individual Member 34.11 16.17 19.94 5.25 4.75 4.75 5.00 5.17 2.00 #5
    3 Katherine Townsend
    Washington FSC 28.69 11.77 16.92 4.58 4.08 4.08 4.42 4.00 0.00 #4
    4 Meredith Pipkin
    Univ. of Delaware FSC 27.01 11.73 15.28 4.08 3.75 3.67 3.92 3.67 0.00 #3

  5. #5
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,959

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    Looking at these scores Ashley put up, she better watch out for Gao, and I mean this season! Christina outscored her at Skate Detroit, seems like cute little Christina is busting up the ranks very quickly, it appears she has passed Zhang, Czisny, and now Wagner, already so it may only be a matter of time before she passes Flatt and challenges Mirai .

  6. #6
    Custom Title LeCygne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    608

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Looking at these scores Ashley put up, she better watch out for Gao, and I mean this season! Christina outscored her at Skate Detroit, seems like cute little Christina is busting up the ranks very quickly, it appears she has passed Zhang, Czisny, and now Wagner, already so it may only be a matter of time before she passes Flatt and challenges Mirai .
    Haha I personally agree with you, but local summer competition scores are not exactly the most reliable indicator. I'm sure Ashley just needs a bit more time to get used to her programs. I wonder why there haven't been any videos of her from Liberty or here (so far)?

  7. #7
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,959

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    Quote Originally Posted by LeCygne View Post
    Haha I personally agree with you, but local summer competition scores are not exactly the most reliable indicator. I'm sure Ashley just needs a bit more time to get used to her programs. I wonder why there haven't been any videos of her from Liberty or here (so far)?
    I know I want to see her Led Zeppelin program, I bet that's cool.

  8. #8
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    15,983

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    There wouldn't be any videos from Liberty because Ashley only skated the SP, and she skated that in Group A. The videographer did not arrive until Group B started. There was no one else posting videos from Liberty, except a couple of parents, who posted their kids' performances. So no video.

    It is possible that someone will post a vid from Skate Wilmington though. It's pretty early for the vid to have shown up.

  9. #9
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    187

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    There wouldn't be any videos from Liberty because Ashley only skated the SP, and she skated that in Group A. The videographer did not arrive until Group B started. There was no one else posting videos from Liberty, except a couple of parents, who posted their kids' performances. So no video.

    It is possible that someone will post a vid from Skate Wilmington though. It's pretty early for the vid to have shown up.
    Aw. I'm sad to hear that. :( Looks like I'll have to wait until I see her new programs then.

  10. #10
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,429

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    I've posted some notes/highlights from Skate Wilmington that someone was kind enough to send me: http://unseenskaters.wordpress.com/2...-scoretracker/

  11. #11
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    Thanks for the link Sylvia. It was good to read some details of Ashley's performances.

  12. #12
    Custom Title LeCygne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    608

    Re: Skate Wilmington

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    I've posted some notes/highlights from Skate Wilmington that someone was kind enough to send me: http://unseenskaters.wordpress.com/2...-scoretracker/
    Ahh, that explains her score then. 100+ for a fall, step-out, and leaving out a combination is certainly very good. I'm sure her programs will be great in time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •