Yuna's show coming to the U.S.: All That Skate L.A. Oct 2-3 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Yuna's show coming to the U.S.: All That Skate L.A. Oct 2-3

npa

Match Penalty
Its look, like SBS will show All skates not from the begining? How do you think, they will show 2 Act or wii start translation with Yu-Na first number? They will have only 1:30 live translation

fairly4

Medalist
does anyone know who the young fan is- i mean one picture had her by michelle--is she one of karens children.

brownfox

On the Ice
Great crowd!

With a 1 hour delay, I heard that Yuna skated clean on her Thai program with a standing ovation from the crowd!!!

herios

Medalist
Tessa and Scott tricked us...no new FD for us!

They skated to Beatles instead! Suspense continues:confused:

kalle

On the Ice
Love Michelle's Winter Song performance.

Oh yes :love:
Also nice to see her 3T back, great flow out of it too!
It is such a joy to see someone so incredibly happy to be on the ice!She really smiled all the time and I love how good she is at using her arms and hands..simply beautiful.

evangeline

Record Breaker
I watched almost the entire show on Youtube/live stream, and I have to say it was really a great show! ATS certainly didn't skimp on hiring top-quality skaters, the show had good production values and I loved the wide variety of programs. Also, Michelle Kwan--need I say more?

I hope SoI and CSoI take note....

Just blissful. How great to see Michelle try unusual steps and positions as well as a few jumps. And the duet is so lovely. Just to see the respect each of these champions has for the other is a delight. I can't wait to see the other performers. What a lovely gift YuNa has given to her new adopted city.

By the way, YouTube has (see below) a new Mercedes-Benz ad that uses the triumphant gesture of arms thrown up in victory to promote a car with flip-up doors. Among a bunch of other quick shots, they show Michelle at the end of a skate. So she still symbolizes American skating to a lot of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2OYeS1npSk

Last edited: