Tara Lipinski | Golden Skate

Tara Lipinski

sillylionlove

Medalist
Tara posted a link to an article on her facebook page and it's also on another site (not sure if I can mention it so I won't)...but here is a response to a question that she was recently asked...

Could you tell us a few about your next projects?

TARA: Right now I am still trying out for acting and maybe even going back to the ice professionally soon.

So the rumors are now starting that Tara will return to Stars on Ice for the 25th anniversary show.

Tara posted a link to an article on her facebook page and it's also on another site (not sure if I can mention it so I won't)...but here is a response to a question that she was recently asked...

Could you tell us a few about your next projects?

TARA: Right now I am still trying out for acting and maybe even going back to the ice professionally soon.

So the rumors are now starting that Tara will return to Stars on Ice for the 25th anniversary show.

It would be so interesting to see her skate again. I wonder what her skating would be like. Of course I don't expect to see anything remarkable in her jumps, but what kind of musical and artistic impression will she create?

chrissy51

Rinkside
Tara is my absolute favorite skater of all time. She brought such joy to the sport. I would love to see her back on the ice performing again.