Thread: Changing Username

Changing Username

I was wondering if I could change my username, is it possible? Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately we do not do this unless a mistake was made during the first part of a registration.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by gsk8 View Post
    Unfortunately we do not do this unless a mistake was made during the first part of a registration.
    Why not? Now I'm probably going to register another account to get around that ... I didn't realize when i registered that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to highlight that I'm Canadian or a fan of Canadian skaters ...

Quote Originally Posted by Canadasfan View Post
    Why not? Now I'm probably going to register another account to get around that ... I didn't realize when i registered that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to highlight that I'm Canadian or a fan of Canadian skaters ...
    We don't allow multiple usernames either.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    We don't allow multiple usernames either.
    Oh, are you an admin? So why no changes to usernames? Mine was a mistake made in the registration process

Edit: and where is this documented? It's not in the rules, or the forum guidelines from what I can see. And there's nothing on the registration page.
    Last edited by Canadasfan; 12-03-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadasfan View Post
    Oh, are you an admin? So why no changes to usernames? Mine was a mistake made in the registration process

Edit: and where is this documented? It's not in the rules, or the forum guidelines from what I can see. And there's nothing on the registration page.
    no I'm a moderator. I don't have admin magic. - the basic reason for no change to the usernames is it messes up the board system within that user's account.

the reason we don't allow multiple logins is due to trolls and spam. There's a hack that blocks this sort of thing.
    Last edited by Tonichelle; 12-04-2011 at 02:06 AM.