Ladies JGP Courchevel | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies JGP Courchevel

ayayukiituka

On the Ice
What do the US and Japanese girls look like (in terms of style) ? I've never seen them or Rosa Sheveleva. I <3 JGP, so many new ppl this year (I know Muramoto Kana isn't new but...)
As far as I know about Roanna is her mother is from Shingapole and she can dance on the ice really well :) Badly, she never performed in the past her own programs perfectly maybe because her jumps is too difficult for her. Hopefully, she shows us her whole ability! I guess she has great potential.

Last edited:

lisou

On the Ice
Jessica Fussinger GER

Chaplin
3T+2T with toe Axel on the double, 3S barely hung on, 2A beautiful and high, 3T with very long wait before take-off, 3S hung on, 2F, 2A unclean
Energy but apparently not enough transitions.

lisou

On the Ice
Lenaelle Gilleron-Gory FRA

Black dress with snowflakes on. Music problem at the start.
Charleston, All That jazz, etc.

3Lo, 3T+2T+2T, the audience is with her, 3S stepout +2T, 3T, 3S, ? , 2A scratchy

Solid but could do with more speed and transitions.

lisou

On the Ice
Malin Magnusson-Ruf SWE

Spanish theme
2A, 3T+2T+2T, 3S 2-footed with difficult transition before, 2Lo+2Lo, 2F, 3T crouch on landing , 1A+1T

lisou

On the Ice
Kana Muramoto JPN

Dark purple dress.

2.5F fall, 3S+2T, 3T+2T, 2A fall because of bad angle, spread eagle into 1S pop, 3T< huge fall, 1A+2T+2T

:(

lisou

On the Ice
Sila Saygi TUR

3T stepout, 3S<+2T, spread eagle into 2A+2T+2T, 3S fall, spread eagle into 2A fall, 2Lz+2T, 2Lz from steps, fall on step sequence (or at least both hands on the ice). Seems promising even with falls.

ayayukiituka

On the Ice
Oh my.....Kana... Both Kana and Roanna will not get second slots.
Yeah,they won't...
Still,a little happy her placement's upper than Sp's.
maybe other 2 skaters,Kako Tomotaki and Miobi Oniwa get 1 slot?
I've never seen Kako,but Miobi did second triple even 3Lo.

Last edited: