RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBen news | Golden Skate

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBen news

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Chat It Up!
Log onto http://www.msn.com/ on Monday, November 24th at 7 PM (EST) for a live chat with Ruben! Ask him everything you've been dying to know...his favorite color, his favorite song, how many of those jerseys he really owns.. If you can't catch the chat that day, have no fear! Ruben is talkative, and will be doing yet another chat on December 1st. Log onto MSN.com for all the details.

Ruben At The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Tune into NBC at 9 AM (EST) on Thanksgiving Day to see Ruben at the Official Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!! If you're in the NYC area, go down and check it out live! The parade route begins at 77th Street and Central Park West. It proceeds to Columbus Circle and turns onto Broadway. The Parade marches down Broadway and turns west on 34th Street, just past Macy's Herald Square. The parade finishes at 7th Avenue. For more info, click here for more.

Ruben Lights Up Rockefeller Center!
The Rockefeller Center tree lighting ceremony will take place this year on Wednesday, December 3rd, 2003 at 8:50 pm, following a two hour presentation featuring our very own Ruben Studdard! Be sure to tune into NBC that night to see it all live! Check your local listings for details or click here for more information.

Ruben On The Today Show
Tune into NBC on December 8th to catch Ruben on the Today Show! For more click here. He's all over TV this month and we will keep you posted with all interviews and appearances!

American Idol Christmas Special!
They're reunited and it feels so good! Check out Ruben, with the other Idols, starring in Fox's American Idol Christmas Special. It airs on November 25th on Fox. Set your Tivo, this is one performance you don't want to miss! Check your local listings for details.

Ruben On Dateline NBC
Don't miss Ruben on Dateline, December 7th on NBC. Ann Curry will profile and interview our rising star! Check your local listings or click here for more!

Live With Ruben!
The boy is all over the place! Ruben will be appearing on Live with Regis and Kelly on December 11th, for a performance and interview. Check your listings or click here for all the details.

The Tonight Show With Jay Leno (and Ruben!)
Ruben takes on Jay Leno on December 12th! The show airs on NBC, so check your listings for details or click here for more!

Ruben On The View
Ruben and five ladies...what red blooded male would say no? Ruben appears on The View on December 19th on ABC for an interview AND performance! Check your listings or click here.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Don't miss him on the Ellen DeGeneres Show on NBC on December 16th! He'll be performing once again. You know the drill...check your local listings or click here!

SOULFUL Hits Stores December 9th!
Ruben's debut album on J Records will be available December 9th. Why wait in line? Reserve your copy now.

Blade1

On the Ice
I guess his CD is finally going to hit the stores, as it looks like he'll be promoting his album. Yah for Ruben fans!

JOHIO2

Medalist
Sounds like Ruben is actually going to be quite busy, promoting new cd or not. I was wondering when his "title" was going to be put to use.

Blade1

On the Ice
You know I don't understand what took so long for his album to actually come out. I heard he wanted to do more with the album, that is why it was delayed so many times.

I sure hope it does well, its going to take alot to beat Clay !