Help! How to search | Golden Skate

Help! How to search

I haven't been able to get usable search results since the forum's recent remodel. Can anyone provide or link me to step by step search instructions? All I come up with is a long list of complete (eg 66-page) threads or else "sorry no results"! If I wanted to reread whole threads I wouldn't be searching in the first place. What am I missing??? I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks for any help!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can you give me some specific examples so I can do some research on this? VB is always updating their software...

Well, I wanted to find the interview where Brian Orser said Yu Na might feel neglected. So I tried both a simple search and an advanced search for "Orser interview," "Brian interview," "Orser neglected," "Brian neglected," "Yu Na neglected" etc. as keywords. I varied all the parameters on the advanced search that made any sense at all. All with the results I described.

And this has been my experience for the past 6 mos. or whatever it's been since the switchover. I haven't been able to do a single useful search of the forum. I gave up trying a long time ago but the length of the Orser-Kim thread impelled me to give it another go.

Thanks for any light you can shed!

Gsk8, could you please give a step by step because I still don't understand how you got any useful results. Sorry for the bother.