View Poll Results: Who among the senior ladies will improve the most in the course of 2010-2011?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nagasu

24 38.71%
  • Flatt

4 6.45%
  • Wagner

11 17.74%
  • Czisny

15 24.19%
  • Zhang

4 6.45%
  • Gilles

0 0%
  • Dobbs

2 3.23%
  • Musademba

2 3.23%

Thread: Which US senior lady will improve the most over the course of this season?

Custom Title

Which US senior lady will improve the most over the course of this season?

Good luck to all! I think it will be Caroline-- mainly because she has the biggest room for improvement.

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar
    I think Nagasu will be the most successful, but I don't know if we can say "most improved" because I think she was also one of the more successful last year. I'm predicting Wagner will move up but yes, Zhang has the most room for improvement.

Custom Title
    I also think Caroline will make great improvements over last year. Alexe has room to improve also.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    How come Gao is not an option?? I would have voted for her because I think she has a lot of room for improvement but also a lot of ability to improve.
    Instead I picked Nagasu although that is more of a hope. I hope her injury doesn't hold her back.

Quote Originally Posted by Layfan View Post
    How come Gao is not an option?? I would have voted for her because I think she has a lot of room for improvement but also a lot of ability to improve.
    Instead I picked Nagasu although that is more of a hope. I hope her injury doesn't hold her back.
    I think Christina is still technically a junior and the poll is for senior skaters.

I agree with you though and Christina could be the most improved.

Custom Title
    If this is a poll of US ladies, then I think Christina should be considered. There should have been an 'other' in this roster of choices and if true improvement is the metric, then it would be Christina hands down in my book.