Which US senior lady will improve the most over the course of this season? | Golden Skate

Which US senior lady will improve the most over the course of this season?

Who among the senior ladies will improve the most in the course of 2010-2011?

• Nagasu

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Flatt

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Wagner

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Czisny

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Zhang

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gilles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dobbs

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Musademba

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

cornell08

Final Flight
Which US senior lady will improve the most over the course of this season?

Good luck to all! I think it will be Caroline-- mainly because she has the biggest room for improvement.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I think Nagasu will be the most successful, but I don't know if we can say "most improved" because I think she was also one of the more successful last year. I'm predicting Wagner will move up but yes, Zhang has the most room for improvement.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I also think Caroline will make great improvements over last year. Alexe has room to improve also.

Layfan

Record Breaker
How come Gao is not an option?? I would have voted for her because I think she has a lot of room for improvement but also a lot of ability to improve.
Instead I picked Nagasu although that is more of a hope. I hope her injury doesn't hold her back.

janetfan

Match Penalty
How come Gao is not an option?? I would have voted for her because I think she has a lot of room for improvement but also a lot of ability to improve.
Instead I picked Nagasu although that is more of a hope. I hope her injury doesn't hold her back.

I think Christina is still technically a junior and the poll is for senior skaters.

I agree with you though and Christina could be the most improved.

lcd

Match Penalty
If this is a poll of US ladies, then I think Christina should be considered. There should have been an 'other' in this roster of choices and if true improvement is the metric, then it would be Christina hands down in my book.