WebTV | Page 2 | Golden Skate

WebTV

babayaga

On the Ice
Is anyone going to watch it online through the universalsports? I used icenetwork for the past two years but it got more expensive this season and the universal sports subscription is only like $15. I still didn't decide though and wanted to see what other people are doing.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Centerpt1 I also had to upgrade Java and Adobe Flash for Firefox. Maybe you should check those items. I can view the videos now using Firefox on my laptop with XP.

centerpt1

On the Ice
Centerpt1 I also had to upgrade Java and Adobe Flash for Firefox. Maybe you should check those items. I can view the videos now using Firefox on my laptop with XP.

I already did that. :(

The good news is, I'm now able to get in under explorer. Hope it lasts a while!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Yes, for now. It was the same for pairs, but after about 15 minutes after the event started, the stream started to brodcast pairs.(it was 15 minutes behind the actual event, but I saw the competition). They will brodcast ladies sp too as I understand,so I'm waiting!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I don't know if it's helpful, but i watch the competition here: http://www.eurosmi.ru/tv/132/

Select "Смотреть НТВ+ Спорт oнлайн" from below the small screen. I hope it works!

Works fine for me in Sweden (ouch Viktoria, fall, no combination) though the skaters look very "long stretched". Otherwise pretty good quality. Thanks Mirunna!