Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Who will be the competitors? And who from GS is going?

  1. #16
    Custom Title Joesitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    20,185
    How much do the Federations rely on this for selecting their skater(s) for the Worlds Championship?

  2. #17
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    How much do the Federations rely on this for selecting their skater(s) for the Worlds Championship?
    And, trying to locate on the ISU website....a listing of when all the individual country championship competitions are being held....is there a central location for that info? Without doing an individual search for each country's championships on the figure skating calendar portion of the website, can't locate a concise list of dates, etc.

  3. #18
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    240
    Is the ticket sales going well or will there be a lot of empty seats?

  4. #19
    Custom Title Joesitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    20,185
    Traditionally, the US Nats and the Euros have the same dates of competition. How can I, at least, get immediate results of Euros and hopefully see some youtubes?

  5. #20
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    5
    Will some of us be getting live reports from the arena?? Anyone going?

  6. #21
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Traditionally, the US Nats and the Euros have the same dates of competition. How can I, at least, get immediate results of Euros and hopefully see some youtubes?
    Isn't most of the coverage on Eurosport? I remember links of the videos they had up of the top skaters- both at worlds and of the olympics.

  7. #22
    Rinkside andofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Out for drinks with Miki, Carolina, and Kira!
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ubiq75 View Post
    Isn't most of the coverage on Eurosport? I remember links of the videos they had up of the top skaters- both at worlds and of the olympics.
    It could be either geo-blocked in your country, or they they only show highlights of the top skaters.

  8. #23
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Traditionally, the US Nats and the Euros have the same dates of competition. How can I, at least, get immediate results of Euros and hopefully see some youtubes?
    official site
    http://www.euroskate2011.com/en/event

    results
    http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00011203.htm

    and there will be the russsian streaming if you are intrested.

  9. #24
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the studio!
    Posts
    118
    Is anyone attending practices that can give us some reports?

  10. #25
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    I second that, I'm looking forward to reading practice reports from some nice kind European poster(s).

  11. #26
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,581
    I m not going :( I was supposed to go on 27-30 but I cant afterall.

  12. #27
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    That's too bad, seniorita, but I'm sure the skate gods have other competitions scheduled in your future.

  13. #28
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the studio!
    Posts
    118
    Well, the Israeli pair team is out :-( From what I hear, Danielle dislocated her shoulder during a practice session and had to have surgery...She's certainly had a rough go....I know she went to the competition with a tear in her groin, another tear in her hip and a broken finger...And now this!Wishing her a speedy recovery!

  14. #29
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the studio!
    Posts
    118
    From Danielle Montalbano's Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...236.1350810025

  15. #30
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramahkween View Post
    Well, the Israeli pair team is out :-( From what I hear, Danielle dislocated her shoulder during a practice session and had to have surgery...She's certainly had a rough go....I know she went to the competition with a tear in her groin, another tear in her hip and a broken finger...And now this!Wishing her a speedy recovery!
    Thats a real shame! :( I wish her a speedy recovery!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •