Thread: Cain and Reagan ambitious and ready

News Cain and Reagan ambitious and ready

From the often times-paralyzing heat of Dallas, Texas, comes one of the most promising up-and-coming pairs figure skating teams for Team U.S.A. Ashley Cain and Joshua Reagan, both Dallas-grown, won the 2010 U.S. National Figure Skating Championships novice title in Spokane, Wash., in January with less than a year training time behind them.
    More

Go Dallas! Good luck to this team in the future. Will be interested to see what they bring this season!

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    I saw Ashley and Joshua at the Indy Challenge earlier this summer and I thought they looked great. I think they're going to have a solid season and I look forward to seeing them again at US Nats.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    I'm always excited to see A new team in US pairs, particularly when they are both able to land their side by side jumps! Good luck to Ashley and Joshua in the new season!

I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing them skate for Australia, if they don't progress in the US ranks the way they would wish. It would be great for Australia to have a competive pair team--there are far too few countries with a good pairs program, and it would be amazing to have another country in the mix.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I'm always excited to see A new team in US pairs, particularly when they are both able to land their side by side jumps! Good luck to Ashley and Joshua in the new season!

I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing them skate for Australia, if they don't progress in the US ranks the way they would wish. It would be great for Australia to have a competive pair team--there are far too few countries with a good pairs program, and it would be amazing to have another country in the mix.
    I absolutely agree. I love seeing a variety of countries represented, and of course it gives more skaters a chance to stand in the international spotlight as well.