Cain and Reagan ambitious and ready | Golden Skate

Cain and Reagan ambitious and ready

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
From the often times-paralyzing heat of Dallas, Texas, comes one of the most promising up-and-coming pairs figure skating teams for Team U.S.A. Ashley Cain and Joshua Reagan, both Dallas-grown, won the 2010 U.S. National Figure Skating Championships novice title in Spokane, Wash., in January with less than a year training time behind them.
More

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Go Dallas! :) Good luck to this team in the future. Will be interested to see what they bring this season!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I saw Ashley and Joshua at the Indy Challenge earlier this summer and I thought they looked great. I think they're going to have a solid season and I look forward to seeing them again at US Nats. :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I'm always excited to see A new team in US pairs, particularly when they are both able to land their side by side jumps! Good luck to Ashley and Joshua in the new season!

I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing them skate for Australia, if they don't progress in the US ranks the way they would wish. It would be great for Australia to have a competive pair team--there are far too few countries with a good pairs program, and it would be amazing to have another country in the mix.

I'm always excited to see A new team in US pairs, particularly when they are both able to land their side by side jumps! Good luck to Ashley and Joshua in the new season!

I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing them skate for Australia, if they don't progress in the US ranks the way they would wish. It would be great for Australia to have a competive pair team--there are far too few countries with a good pairs program, and it would be amazing to have another country in the mix.

I absolutely agree. I love seeing a variety of countries represented, and of course it gives more skaters a chance to stand in the international spotlight as well.