Old skating articles | Golden Skate

Old skating articles

isk82

On the Ice
I have skating articles that I cut out of newspapers and magazines and tediously placed in photo albums starting around 1993 until around 2000. I am probably going to throw them away. Is there any interest in something like this? I have every article ever on the whole Tonya/Nancy incident. I was very thorough. :rolleye: I'm considering throwing them away, but hate to if it's something anyone else could use. They are heavy photo albums, so would be heavy to ship. I think I have 7 or 8 of them.

Maybe I should have put this under Trade. I would give them to a good home if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

isk82

On the Ice
I do have them, Linda. I have only thrown away one so far and it was filled with every article imaginable about the Tonya/Nancy incident. I have around eight photo albums (not sure of the exact number) and I also have old American Skating World magazines and some old Blades On Ice. I want to say these are from the early - mid 90's. I also have a zillion :) skating tapes from the late 80's on to about 2000 or so.