Thread: Adorable video of Takahashi, Kozuka, Suzuki, and Oda watching Miki's FS at WC 2010

Custom Title

Adorable video of Takahashi, Kozuka, Suzuki, and Oda watching Miki's FS at WC 2010

Not my video, but it's very fun to watch (and they juxtaposed footage of Miki's program in the corner). My favorite is Daisuke and Takahiko imitating the choreography at a few points along the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlUAT6WikTQ

Enjoy!

ETA: Also, guess what the picture on the back wall is! (It's obvious at the end of the video, so no need to post it here).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentineSteps View Post
    Not my video, but it's very fun to watch (and they juxtaposed footage of Miki's program in the corner). My favorite is Daisuke and Takahiko imitating the choreography at a few points along the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlUAT6WikTQ

Enjoy!

ETA: Also, guess what the picture on the back wall is! (It's obvious at the end of the video, so no need to post it here).
    Aww, what a precious video! I love how the Japanese team is so supportive of one another!!

Akiko looks very pretty sitting and watching Miki skate!

Custom Title
    They are so cute! Especially Kozuka, his face is like a teddy bear! I really hope he and Mao start dating

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentineSteps View Post
    My favorite is Daisuke and Takahiko imitating the choreography at a few points along the video
    Yes, as Akiko Suzuki calmly sits there thinking "how the hell does this crap get higher PCS than me?"

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades of Passion View Post
    Yes, as Akiko Suzuki calmly sits there thinking "how the hell does this crap get higher PCS than me?"
    I thought Miki's worlds FS was great, probably her best program all season. She actually looked into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades of Passion View Post

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    I thought Miki's worlds FS was great, probably her best program all season. She actually looked into it.
    Agree!!! I had the possibility to see live both miki and akiko in torino and they were beautiful to watch..akiko, even with the mistakes was very enjoyable and miki was a big surprise to me..I've never liked her but she was incredible..in fact, I preferred her to yuna...

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Blades..I saw your comment just as I was leaving to walk my dogs..I was snickering to myself all the way around the park. Akiko.. I wondered about that ,too

Custom Title
    Kozuka is so cuteeeeeeee.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Me too. I loved that program and I really hoped she could get the bronze with that one!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_4Ever View Post
    Me too. I loved that program and I really hoped she could get the bronze with that one!
    She would have if her 2lo hadn't been downgraded! The scores were soo close!