Which Skaters Have Tattoos? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which Skaters Have Tattoos?

C_T_T_

On the Ice
KVDP has a blade on his arm and Jenna got the Olympic rings on her foot recently. i think Evan has a bolt of lightening too but can't remember where I got that from.

Tanja90

On the Ice
I remember to have seen a skater with the 5 olympics rings on his leg (ankle)..I think it was abbot or charlie white...I don't quite remember it...

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
KVDP has a blade on his arm and Jenna got the Olympic rings on her foot recently. i think Evan has a bolt of lightening too but can't remember where I got that from.

yes he has a lightning bolt on his hip I think. you can see it in some of the modeling pics he had done.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks for the pic of Sasha's tattoo. :) Lol, my first thought was the movie "The Vanishing" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeOVJFeP3MQ), wherein the "infinity" sign played a MAJOR role. I love that movie because it was shot right here in Washington state, specifically in Issaquah, with gorgeous Mt. Si as the backdrop, the face of God imho.

I wonder when Sasha had her tattoo done? I like it, mystical, and says so much about her. In fact one of my all-time favorite memories, besides her masterpiece "Romeo & Juliet" program at the 2006 Olympics, was her return to the ice last year. For that she has my undying respect & admiration. I put her on the same pedestal in that regards to Julia Sebestian, Elvis Stojko, Michelle Kwan, and Evgeni Plushenko.

And after my tiff with Scott Hamilton this past year, I look forward to watching SOI again with Sasha Cohen, and only her. She's been the draw for me these past few years. :)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlgpffps

Final Flight
In fact one of my all-time favorite memories, besides her masterpiece "Romeo & Juliet" program at the 2006 Olympics, was her return to the ice last year. For that she has my undying respect & admiration. I put her on the same pedestal in that regards to Julia Sebestian, Elvis Stojko, Michelle Kwan, and Evgeni Plushenko.

And in such grand fashion. Her SP was stunning. Her LP also had potential. Maybe she could stick with her programs if she does indeed continue into this new quad.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Oops, replace Issaquah with "North Bend", that's what I meant to say. :) They're both GORGEOUS!

Ellen

Rinkside
Plushy 's diamond VIAM SUPERVADET VADENS is known in greek as well, i dont think it is latin but somehow i know what is the meaning, the cross is ok I guess but i dont like religious symbols, the third is that worries me, if he gets divorce with his wife he is busted:laugh:

If he gets divorse then he'll have to find another Yana to be his wife. Yana is not a popular name in Russia at all, so, maybe, Yana Khokhlova will remain single by then :)