Adorable video of Takahashi, Kozuka, Suzuki, and Oda watching Miki's FS at WC 2010 | Golden Skate

Adorable video of Takahashi, Kozuka, Suzuki, and Oda watching Miki's FS at WC 2010

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
Adorable video of Takahashi, Kozuka, Suzuki, and Oda watching Miki's FS at WC 2010

Not my video, but it's very fun to watch (and they juxtaposed footage of Miki's program in the corner). My favorite is Daisuke and Takahiko imitating the choreography at a few points along the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlUAT6WikTQ

Enjoy!

ETA: Also, guess what the picture on the back wall is! (It's obvious at the end of the video, so no need to post it here).

chloepoco

Medalist
Not my video, but it's very fun to watch (and they juxtaposed footage of Miki's program in the corner). My favorite is Daisuke and Takahiko imitating the choreography at a few points along the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlUAT6WikTQ

Enjoy!

ETA: Also, guess what the picture on the back wall is! (It's obvious at the end of the video, so no need to post it here).

Aww, what a precious video! I love how the Japanese team is so supportive of one another!!

Akiko looks very pretty sitting and watching Miki skate!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
They are so cute! Especially Kozuka, his face is like a teddy bear! I really hope he and Mao start dating :)

Tanja90

On the Ice
I thought Miki's worlds FS was great, probably her best program all season. She actually looked into it.

Agree!!! I had the possibility to see live both miki and akiko in torino and they were beautiful to watch..akiko, even with the mistakes was very enjoyable and miki was a big surprise to me..I've never liked her but she was incredible..in fact, I preferred her to yuna...

colleen o'neill

Medalist
Blades..I saw your comment just as I was leaving to walk my dogs..I was snickering to myself all the way around the park.:laugh: Akiko.. I wondered about that ,too