Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ladies JGP Brasov

Quote Originally Posted by Meli_Huber View Post
    Nishino did 3T-3T Combination!
    That's great!

Tripping on the Podium
    How old is Nishino? I vaguely remember hearing her name a couple years ago.. Is she going to seniors competition soon?

Custom Title
    Nishino is born in September 1993, so she is 17. She was absolut fabelous in her first Junior year. Won both her JGPs, was 3rd in JGP-Final and 5th at Junior Worlds. (07-08)
    Then she become some problems - Puberty! - and the following season she was only 15th in her only JGP. (08-09)
    Last season she come back strong and finished 2nd and 6th at her JGPs. (09-10)

She skated at Ondrej Nepela Memorial last year and finished 4th ... that was her first ISU Senior competiton.

And now, it looks that she really is back after the problems - I hope it! It´s always so worse, to see a talented skater struggle ....

Custom Title
    Not better for Liza today ... I really believe the pressure were toooooo big ... 2 Deductions ... hope she had a good time and make a lot of experience ... in Germany it will be better ... for sure little girl!!

Custom Title
    Not better for Liza today ... I really believe the pressure were toooooo big ... 2 Deductions ... hope she had a good time and make a lot of experience ... in Germany it will be better ... for sure little girl!!
    I know :( , it's too bad because she is soo talented! I hope she has better luck in Germany! Looks like Cesario got hit hard with downgrades, her score isn't that great either, too bad as she's such a lovely skater.

Custom Title
    Oh my god! Nishino skated really poorly ... 4! Deductions

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    I know :( , it's too bad because she is soo talented! I hope she has better luck in Germany!
    Hope the same .. its so poor, because she can do sooooo much better. But in the end she will medal at her first JGP! But it must be so hard to skate when the whole world expect from you to win ....

Oh Yuki.

Custom Title
    Seems like not the best day for the young ladies...

Custom Title
    Hope the same .. its so poor, because she can do sooooo much better. But in the end she will medal at her first JGP! But it must be so hard to skate when the whole world expect from you to win ....
    There are still 3 skaters left, Liza could be as low as 4th, or she could win the whole event!

Custom Title
    Ok, but to be fair, the French skater will not beat Lizas score ....

Custom Title
    Come on Rosa ... skate like in France and you will win and qualify for the Final!
    And don´t do what the other in your group did ... we don´t wan´t a splat festival in the last group!

Liza will get a medal. Can't believe how low the scores are in this comp. Nobody is skating up to their ability so far, among the top skaters (well, the French girl I don't know; I don't know what triples she has).

Custom Title
    Oh no ... Roza also skated really poooooor .... USA can win .. or will Liza win with poor programms compared to what she really can?

We have really a splat festival in the last group

Custom Title
    Whoaaaa I think both Shion and Elizaveta are surprised to be medalling ahead of their respective compatriots.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast